Duke -11 -110
North Carolina State -23 -110

Week 1...6-4
Week 2...5-3, 2nd Halfs...2-3
Week 3...4-7, 2nd Halfs...5-2
Week 4...4-1, 2nd Halfs...1-0

Last edited:
West Virginia +18.5 -110

ok Coach, U got my attention here. I havent made a play here and actually wanted to play WV but not at this price. I know u play large Units so u must see something I missed cause I need 21.5 to make this play. Hell,Holgorsen, who had an opportunity to beat the team whose
offense he once coordinated last season, failed miserably, and now doesn’t have the offensive tools he had a year ago. He was probably better off as OSU’s OC than he’ll ever be as the head coach of West Virginia or anywhere else. The Cowboys’ machine, fueled by all those T. Boone Pickens dollars will get their pts vs. WVU squad with 3 points combined vs. Oklahoma and Maryland. So when u get time clue me in please

GL this wk Coach

Blood when I get to a computer later tonight ill give a bit more of a write up...I could have got it at 21 on Sunday but early public action came in the other way so I waited a bit to see if I could get a better number but large sharp money came in on West Virginia to move the number to where it is now, so I bit to avoid 17...it may go back up to 20 or so on Saturday but I liked em and didn't want to wait...back with more on em later

Utsux...u got the good number but I really don't think it will matter in this one, at least I hope...think ok is very under rated this year...normally don't like "big games" but this game has value and if I had the stones I would wager a bit more on it but God blessed me with smarts so just played a unit...gl to us both sir

blood...don't think I forgot about u, little one kept me busy last night so I couldn't write up w virg, but I will get to it tonight or early am tomorrow...really like Utah st tonight, sjst will have problems on off

Utsux...u got the good number but I really don't think it will matter in this one, at least I hope...think ok is very under rated this year...normally don't like "big games" but this game has value and if I had the stones I would wager a bit more on it but God blessed me with smarts so just played a unit...gl to us both sir

blood...don't think I forgot about u, little one kept me busy last night so I couldn't write up w virg, but I will get to it tonight or early am tomorrow...really like Utah st tonight, sjst will have problems on off

no problem Coach, take care of that baby and this stuff will take care of itself
GL on Sat

All right Blood...Momma and the little one are out of town for the day and I'm lookin for a little milk $$...only have one baseball play today so far, trying to find a way to play Cle???...West Virginia while not my favorite play on the board still qualifies for me in a decade old trend that has been producing winners at a consistent rate the past few years for me. The key to this game is Oklahome st not so much West Virginia. Any road fav of 10+ pts off a bye week is 34-68 (67%) ats the last ten years, so you fade ok st. Theory is at least the best I can figure is a quality program who is a large a fav will over look its opponent, coaches included. Most folks would think ok st had a bye so they are extra prepared for west virginia. On the contrary friends and this trend proves it. Ok st has had this much more time to over look their opponent, has had their schedule altered, and oh yeah they have a game against Kansas st on deck at home...It doesn't win every time and I'm not crazy about west virginia but sometimes thats the best game to wager on. The only game this season that has qualified for this system was NCST/Clemson...if I remember right there were a few pretty good capppers on this site that were saying no chance for ncst against Clemson...hope this helps man and gl today

Last edited:
All right Blood...Momma and the little one are out of town for the day and I'm lookin for a little milk $$...only have one baseball play today so far, trying to find a way to play Cle???...West Virginia while not my favorite play on the board still qualifies for me in a decade old trend that has been producing winners at a consistent rate the past few years for me. The key to this game is Oklahome st not so much West Virginia. Any road fav of 10+ pts off a bye week is 34-68 (67%) ats the last ten years, so you fade ok st. Theory is at least the best I can figure is a quality program who is a large a fav will over look its opponent, coaches included. Most folks would think ok st had a bye so they are extra prepared for west virginia. On the contrary friends and this trend proves it. Ok st has had this much more time to over look their opponent, has had their schedule altered, and oh yeah they have a game against Kansas st on deck at home...It doesn't win every time and I'm not crazy about west virginia but sometimes thats the best game to wager on. The only game this season that has qualified for this system was NCST/Clemson...if I remember right there were a few pretty good capppers on this site that were saying no chance for ncst against Clemson...hope this helps man and gl today
Very interesting angle Coach...and Yes, I was one of those Clemson posters LOL
I look at games from a position to position advantage and talent level presently and rarely look beyond last yr. unless there is something like coaching or seniors with a revenge factor. When I look at this game I see OkiSt with an advantage at every position and talent level but only at 17-to 18 pt level
I guess I will just have to stay away from this game and root for U my friend Try to keep it to Two fingers and stay in the game all day. I promised myself after giving back quite a bit last wk in late drunken action to stay simi sober today :)

BOL on all

Little shine on tap for later this afternooon hound but to many oppurtunities for milk money today to worry about anything else

Back