Week 5

Mags

The Magsnificent One
what's up fellas? back from the trip and ready to focus on some football. here's what we got so far:

Boise State -10x $100
OVER 24 Boise State/Southern Mississippi 2H $100
Arkansas State -4x $100
UNDER 56x West Virginia/South Florida $100
Penn State -3 $100
UNDER 47 Penn State/Illinois $200
UNDER 42 Mississippi State/South Carolina $100
Miami -10x (2H) $100
Purdue -8x (2H) $100
LSU -21 (2H) $100
Oklahoma -22 $100
UNDER 71x Louisville/NC State $100
Clemson -3 $100
UNDER 43x Alabama/Florida State $100
Oregon -2x (2H) $100
USC -20x $100
Cincinnati -14 $100
Rutgers -16x/Ohio State -23x $50/130
Mishitgan -16x/Oregon -6x/Alabama +1x $25/150

peace and good luck to all

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Im on all 4 of em... have yet to post a thread though, will be doing so shortly, hope you had yourself a nice trip!

big - actually am now considering oregon in this one. not sure cal's d can handle the ducks o while i do believe the ducks d can do a better job of containing cal's o...gl to you as well bro

pokey - nice!

aztec - thanks and gl to yo uas well

etg - yeah, grabbed it at 20x...it'l go up for sure!

all - had a great trip. weather was good, magic mountain and animal kingdom kicked ass and pool side yesterday was very nice...cocktails, kids, and yummy mommies:) thanks for asking fellas. nice r+r now back to work and football...at least football:)

Yeah, its Oregon or no play as their defense is a 2-10 and Cals is a 0-10 on performance meter...lol

press - alright bro, time to get back on track...this winning the juice the last 2 weeks isn't cutting it! gl to you as well.

all that to lose by a 1/2 point!!!!!!!!!! my luck sucks lately fellas!!!

Last edited:
the shitty luck continues....OVER in the 2nd 1/2 and their qb gets taken out early in the 2nd 1/2...someone please stop the bleeding!

chin - that site is fast bro, already shut down the 2nd 1/2 action:(...sorry bro.

Well...no problem ya probably saved me a buck lol.

Anyways, you'll get your shit together again and continue to rape the man. On to tonight!!!:cheers:

mags, arkansas st was a push, not a loss. just to let ya know for your records.

there we go, hopefully that total win in the wvu/sf game is what i needed to get back on track.

let's have a great saturday boys!

see you guys in the a.m.

peace

Back