Week 5

Side note, why are the Vikings getting so much love this week. This has moved two full points

The injuries are starting to catch up with Detroit. Their pro-bowl center is now out and I believe they lost another someone on defense as well. Ten is a lot, but Jared Goff under a second string center is not something I want any part of.

I like this SF play, I think that line is off. Philly worries me this week. That offensive line is really banged up and this is a good DL. I think they may have trouble scoring much more than 13 in this one. GL, Cap.

BOL. Cap

Detroit is not very good and they are pretty dinged up. I have a teasor with Minny on it that I played early week, learning to get the numbers quick as they move quick, but I’m with you I’m not gonna lay -10 that’s just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Would love to hear your thoughts on the Dolphins if you have a moment. They were my last cut

Would love to hear your thoughts on the Dolphins if you have a moment. They were my last cut

Few things. Liked it at anything under 10. Now it’s 11 so maybe my number was off. Second, I’ve made no secret that I think TB is not great. They should be 1-3 if it weren’t for FG misses. And if they were, they wouldn’t be laying this number. Flores is a factor. If Miami’s OL can protect at all today, Miami covers

Back