Week 5

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Had two bad weeks in a row. There’s a few people on here who tail me and didn’t feel comfortable posting this week. Here’s what I did play this week

Chicago (put it in the discussion thread)
Atlanta
Washington
Houston
Cleveland
Giants
KC TT o34.5

Sorry if anyone thinks it’s selfish. I just take it personally when I lose anyone money besides myself

Had two bad weeks in a row. There’s a few people on here who tail me and didn’t feel comfortable posting this week. Here’s what I did play this week

Atlanta
Washington
Houston
Cleveland
Giants
KC TT o34.5

Sorry if anyone thinks it’s selfish. I just take it personally when I lose anyone money besides myself
Im the same way. People text me for my plays and i hate giving it out

I think lot of us feel that way man. End of day ppl have to be responsible for the plays they get down on whether they tailing you, me, or anyone else. I do hate that feeling tho when you know ppl relying on you, it why I have stayed away from doing threads any longer like I used to on another site.

you not the only one who usually solid in nfl that struggling this year. Cowherd has been really reliable last 3+ years and think he like 10-14. I’ve never been able to string together more than 2 good NFL seasons, I’ve cut my plays way back and am still doing awful at this shit show. Hopefully now that we basically thru preseason things will get better!!

Atlanta
Washington
Houston
Cleveland
Giants
KC TT o34.5

GL Cap, as I see week 6 picks are posted. Wanted to get back to this from week 5, as I found this an interesting topic. Agree with 2d that everyone is responsible for their own plays & who they want to tail. That shouldn’t make anyone uncomfortable.

Think of this like fantasy. If you own Julio Jones, you don’t want to bench him after a bad week. You want to start him every week so you catch the good ones. If anything, you’d rather bench him after a good week. Same with posting picks. Stopping after a bad week counteracts the long-term averages, and that’s where our group here has an advantage.

Now, all easy for me to say as I don’t post picks, but am happy to start, or more so happy to engage in nfl discussions to make each other think.

All I know is I don’t care who post 2narro but I need one you mfers to post some olays I can tail so I can blame you instead of myself at end of day!! I know god damn well I’m not gonna pick any winners!!! I put them out there Saturday and most weeks kick ass!!! Now I need one ya’ll to sack up and fund me some nfl winners cause I’d feel way better trying one ya’lls plays than mine!!!!!!!

Will it make you feel better to know I promise I’m gonna lose trying to pick my own?!??!? Like just maybe if Cap puts them out there I have a chance of not losing?? Don’t be selfish pal!! I know how bad my nfl been!! Either you give me some plays or I’m gonna put different teams jerseys on the neighbors then try to run them down in my car! One who gets away is team I bet!! You want that on you?!??!?!?

Back