Week 5....

nycuga

Week 4: 9-2
Overall: 24-14-1

Strong week after a rough week 3 (5-7). A little concerned that I'm liking so many favorites this week. I may end up playing a lot of favorites by Saturday.

UGA -7 - I guess I'm going to ride the UGA train. 3-0 in my picks on sides with UGA this year. Honestly, this game is a litmus test to see if the culture has changed at UGA. Under Richt, we had letdowns after big wins far too often. Interested to see if Kirby can keep the team focused on a big road test. Tenn looked like garbage vs UMass but always plays hard vs UGA. I think the game is close early but there is just too much of a talent advantage for UGA and that D should push UGA over the -7. Tenn has lost so many players to injury and the talent gap in this game is too much.

FSU -7 - Another TD road favorite. FSU was in the red zone 7 times vs NC St....and still lost. Maybe I'm valuing FSU more than I should but I can't see an 0-3 start to the season and I think they bounce back this week. Granted it is on the road and WF is 4-0 but I wasn't impressed with Wake's showing vs App St. App St. had every chance to win that game. Jimbo knows he needs this game.

UK -14 - I had this higher at around 17-20. I think the line is at 14 due to the obvious worry about the let down factor. Tough loss to UF so how does the team respond. That does worry me but from a numbers stand point I couldn't pass on this one. EMU should be in a lot of 3rd and longs as I can't imagine they move the ball on the ground vs UK. That should be enough for the cover.

I'll play more later but all I have for now.

Miami -5
Fresno St -7.5

Last edited:
Great week last week...

You have a damn good team down there. Last week was such a ridiculous line it faked me out a bit. Not much, but that was a straight pounder.

GL.

Been sold on Georgia since the ND game. That D is legit. I'll be on them this week as well. GL

Vols will be playing for Butch this week. I have been wanting to bet Jorga for awhile now but something tells me Vols show up Sat.
My money will be on Jorga but it may just be on the ML.

I'll likely be on FSU...as good as WF is at 4-0, it is still just WF and last week we saw some of their limitations. Their score at BC is totally misleading, think FSU will find things easier this week compared to facing NC St and in Blackman's first ever game didn't think he was all that bad, nervous first couple drives, a fumble in the RZ, but definitely think he can be good enough and hit some plays for them vs the mid-tier ACC teams. He had some nice throws. Game under his belt now, should be a productive week in practice and film. On the road, but not an intimidating type atmosphere. Really, think FSU D needs to play better than they did last week, and they can. Plus some penalties, some questionable penalties, cost them vs NC St...keeping drives going. Believe that WF can be a little pesky in this game, but think FSU is the play. Good luck!

I'll likely be on FSU...as good as WF is at 4-0, it is still just WF and last week we saw some of their limitations. Their score at BC is totally misleading, think FSU will find things easier this week compared to facing NC St and in Blackman's first ever game didn't think he was all that bad, nervous first couple drives, a fumble in the RZ, but definitely think he can be good enough and hit some plays for them vs the mid-tier ACC teams. He had some nice throws. Game under his belt now, should be a productive week in practice and film. On the road, but not an intimidating type atmosphere. Really, think FSU D needs to play better than they did last week, and they can. Plus some penalties, some questionable penalties, cost them vs NC St...keeping drives going. Believe that WF can be a little pesky in this game, but think FSU is the play. Good luck!

I endorse this play. Will be taking any proceeds and dumping them on this game. DD win.

Tailing in ML Parlay. Thanks and good luck

Back