Week #5

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Finally a winning Saturday...even though the moose appeared more than once...but I bring it up only because this Sunday card has "ass rape" written all over it...top to fuckin bottom. As a result, just 4 plays...two of which are teasers...so take it fwiw.

ATL/NYG over 50 (-105) for .8
DEN(-1.5) to NYJ(+14) for 1.2 to win 1
NO(-4) to DEN(-1.5) for 1.2 to win 1
SF (-5) over KC (-105) for .8

not sure where i'm at, but it's definitely on the plus side here in the niffel. will total it up one of these days. anyhow, GL manana.

:tiphat:

Royals and O's playing like it's the 70s. We'll see how that continues on Sunday. And we'll see if Trout continues his ARod impersonation in the postseason as well, lol.

Anyhow, strange (but exciting/entertaining) series all around. The better teams are all down 0-2, though the Doyers were fortunate to tie it up tonight...after choking away another lead. (I call Detroit the better team only cuz their 3 SPs are legit, where Balty's are not. But that said, like with Philly a few years back, a lot of good that's done them so far.) Nevertheless, very interested to see how these series turn out...as imo, w/out a horse in the race, the overall playoff structure is still flawed.

Royals and O's playing like it's the 70s. We'll see how that continues on Sunday. And we'll see if Trout continues his ARod impersonation in the postseason as well, lol.

Anyhow, strange (but exciting/entertaining) series all around. The better teams are all down 0-2, though the Doyers were fortunate to tie it up tonight...after choking away another lead. (I call Detroit the better team only cuz their 3 SPs are legit, where Balty's are not. But that said, like with Philly a few years back, a lot of good that's done them so far.) Nevertheless, very interested to see how these series turn out...as imo, w/out a horse in the race, the overall playoff structure is still flawed.
:shake:

I have that ass rape feeling as well today...I'll probably hand over some profit from yesterday without the lube (per the usual)

Back