Pretty much a regular
Overall YTD: -3.088u

Sides: 1-5 (16.7%) -2.575u
Totals:
ML Parlays: 1-1 (50%) -0.013u
RR Parlays:
Teasers:
Degen Longshots: 0-2 (0%) -0.50u

Didn't post last week and was a winner. Of course, LOL! 0-1 -0.55 last time out and thanks for the responses in the tread fellas. Have a few more I'm eyeing up and I apologize for those I'll mush this weekend. Looks like a good week for a underdog RR and another degen longshot. Time to get my shit together!
:enraged:

Plays:
Sides: Titans -130 (.65/.50)
ML Parlay: Bengals/Seahawks (.5/.576)
ML Parlay: Bengals/Seahawks
(1.062/1.373)
Degen Longshot: Bears +7.5/Rams +10.5/Texans +11.5/Bills +11/Cards +15/Chargers pk/Bengals +3.5/Seahawks pk (.25/3.00)

Leans:
Cardinals +7.5
Bengals -1
Rams +6.5

:cheers3:

Last edited:
What's up man. BOL this weekend. I was looking at the Titans, too and was wondering what your thoughts were. Cheers bro.

What's up man. BOL this weekend. I was looking at the Titans, too and was wondering what your thoughts were. Cheers bro.

what's up Austin. :cheers3:

A couple things caught my eye with the Titans this weekend so here's my .02 in no particular order. This game has U-G-L-Y written all over it. Usually in these types of games I'll either side with the team getting a handful of pts or the home team. A few numbers that I decided to go the other way against: Browns have covered all 6 of Hoyers starts & Titans haven't covered a home game in over a year. At some point each one of those will come to an end so why not this weekend? Browns giving up over 400 ypg and 150+ on the ground (29th in the league) will suit the Titans well since that's how they need to move the ball. Titans rush D/Browns rush O a little worrisome cause the Titans could get gashed but I'm thinking the Titans get a few big plays of their own. Tennessee should welcome the step down in class this week after opening with 3 on the road plus against 3 quality opponents. Browns aren't in the class of any of the 4 Tenny has played as of yet so maybe the thought of actually being able to win this week provides a little extra mo. Throw in the same mentality on the other side with the Browns opening with 3 opponents a class or two above Tenny maybe they let down a little this week. While I don't think the Brownies are to the level to be looking ahead of anyone at this point I can't ignore that matchup with the Steez on deck. I'm sure a little bad taste from week 1 perhaps? Brownies are off a bye but a road game against a doormat before a home division rematch avenging week 1 close call. I'll take a shot with the shitty home team as opposed to the shitty road team.

I've been wrong WAAAAYY more than I've been right this season so far though so what do I know. :shake:

GL this weekend bro :cheers3:

Sweet dude, thanks. Had to double take and go check out Titans' ATS record since last season. That is crazy. But I'm glad you mentioned the rushing game because that's what stuck out to me as well. The Browns rank 31st in the league in opponent rush yards per play at 5.2. Unrelated to this game, but can you believe the Carolina Panthers rank last in the NFL with 5.7 rushing yards allowed per attempt so far? Cleveland also hasn't thrown a pick yet this season so I think they are probably due for one of those and I'll take a turnover or two if I can get it. Anyway man, thanks for the thoughts on the game - what had me asking was that the initial $ came in on Cleveland at like a 90/10 ratio yet the line moved in Tenny's favor - and I like to fade shit like that. Cheers man, BOL this weekend.

:cheers3:

Add Degen Longshot:

Bears +7.5/Rams +10.5/Texans +11.5/Bills +11/Cards +15/Chargers pk/Bengals +3.5/Seahawks pk (.25/3.00)

Adding more to this parlay loser. Will drop back 10 and punt after this week to figure out a strategy going forward.

Bengals/Seahawks (1.062/1.373)

Back