Week 5 What Are We Learning

SEC is garbage this year. Bama did look good today though.
Garbage is a strong word. I haven't seen anything approaching the elite of the 2010s this year. Right now, I think one of Michigan, Penn St, Oregon, Washington and Texas may be the best team, but I wouldn't discount an SEC team being really good by December

Garbage is a strong word. I haven't seen anything approaching the elite of the 2010s this year. Right now, I think one of Michigan, Penn St, Oregon, Washington and Texas may be the best team, but I wouldn't discount an SEC team being really good by December

The top of the conference is Kentucky and Mizzou. When is the last time that happened going into October? Texas blew Bama out, GA almost lost twice. No SEC team has an elite defense. Maybe a better phrase is, as of right now the SEC has been garbage, but that can change..as you did say.

Teams will never learn that going shotgun on 4th and 1/2 yard is idiotic. Nothing like needing a foot or so for a first down and having the QB take the ball 4 yards behind the LOS.

I'll be very surprised if Bowers isn't in Canton. He's that good.

Trent Dilfer is in over his head. That was an epic meltdown yesterday. Yes, it's football, emotions boil over. But 4 games in, and to basically yell at every coach on the sidelines the way he did, is a bad look imo.

Georgia with another meh performance. I really think I'd take 5 or 6 in the top 10 over them on a neutral field right now. They need McConkey healthy to help Bowers. The rest of the wide-outs are mediocre.

Back