Week 5 - TV Schedule & Broadcaster Listing

Frank Costanza

Co-Inventor of the Man's Bra

- No Beth this week. Weird that the cornhole championships in Omaha would be held on a CFB Saturday in Nebraska but better for us. (But you do get her Sunday in the NFL....)
- Fox. Klatt continues to be the best in the business. Succinct, dissects the game so well, knows the rules in and out, etc. Last week, not sure if ND or Wisconsin had the ball, but one of them ran a pick play and Klatt almost instantaneously pointed out that it wasn't OPI as the ball was thrown behind the LOS. Things like that.
- On the subject of Fox and instantaneous, that network is just outstanding with its replays. A runner can hit the ground and, literally, within 2 seconds a replay is popping up on the screen. Great work.

All times Eastern.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30​

7:30 PMVirginia @ MiamiESPNMatt Barrie, Roddy Jones

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 1​

7:30 PMHouston @ TulsaESPNRoy Philpott, Andre Ware, Paul Carcaterra
8:00 PM5 Iowa @ MarylandFS1Tim Brando, Spencer Tillman
9:00 PM13 BYU @ Utah StateCBSSNRich Waltz, Aaron Taylor

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2​

grid5.png

12:00 PMTexas @ TCUABCDave Pasch, Dusty Dvoracek, Tom Luginbill
12:00 PM14 Michigan @ WisconsinFOXGus Johnson, Joel Klatt
12:00 PM8 Arkansas @ 2 GeorgiaESPNChris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit
12:00 PMDuke @ North CarolinaESPN2Mike Morgan, Kirk Morrison
12:00 PMMemphis @ TempleESPNUKevin Brown, Hutson Mason
12:00 PMTennessee @ MissouriSECNDave Neal, Deuce McAllister
12:00 PMMinnesota @ PurdueBTNLisa Byington, Anthony Herron
12:00 PMCharlotte @ IllinoisBTNChris Vosters, Stanley Jackson
12:00 PMPittsburgh @ Georgia TechACCNWes Durham, Roddy Jones
12:00 PMWestern Michigan @ BuffaloCBSSNJason Knapp, Ross Tucker
12:00 PMToledo @ MassachusettsNESN+, FloSports
12:30 PMLouisville @ 24 Wake ForestACC RSNsTom Werme, James Bates
2:00 PMUSC @ ColoradoP12NTed Robinson, Yogi Roth
2:00 PMAppalachian State @ Georgia StateESPN+
2:30 PM7 Cincinnati @ 9 Notre DameNBCMike Tirico, Drew Brees
2:30 PMULM @ 16 Coastal CarolinaESPN+Jeff McCarragher, Nate Ross
2:30 PMEastern Michigan @ Northern IllinoisESPN+
3:30 PM3 Oregon @ StanfordABCDave Flemming, Fuck Rod Gilmore
3:30 PM12 Ole Miss @ 1 AlabamaCBSBrad Nessler, Gary Danielson
3:30 PM6 Oklahoma @ Kansas StateFOXAaron Goldsmith, Brock Huard
3:30 PMTexas Tech @ West VirginiaESPN2Anish Shroff, Mike Golic Jr.
3:30 PMNevada @ Boise StateFS1Alex Faust, Petros Papadakis
3:30 PMTroy @ South CarolinaSECNTaylor Zarzour, Matt Stinchcomb
3:30 PM11 Ohio State @ RutgersBTNBrandon Gaudin, James Laurinaitis
3:30 PMSyracuse @ Florida StateACCNChris Cotter, Mark Herzlich
3:30 PMCentral Florida @ NavyCBSSNChick Hernandez, Randy Cross
3:30 PMFlorida International @ Florida AtlanticStadium
3:30 PMTulane @ East CarolinaESPN+Mark Neely, Barrett Brooks
3:30 PMBowling Green @ Kent StateESPN+
3:30 PMCentral Michigan @ Miami (OH)ESPN+
3:30 PMOhio @ AkronESPN3
4:00 PMSouth Florida @ Southern MethodistESPNUMike Couzens, Dustin Fox
4:00 PMArkansas State @ Georgia SouthernESPN+
5:00 PMArmy @ Ball StateESPN+Jim Barbar, Tyoka Jackson
5:30 PMWashington State @ CaliforniaP12NGuy Haberman, Shane Vereen
6:00 PM10 Florida @ KentuckyESPNBob Wischusen, Dan Orlovsky
6:00 PMLouisiana Tech @ 23 N.C. StateESPN+John Schriffen, Rene Ingoglia
6:00 PMUNLV @ UTSAESPN+
6:30 PMAir Force @ New MexicoFS2Dan Hellie, Robert Smith
6:30 PMSouthern Mississippi @ RiceESPN3
7:00 PM21 Baylor @ 19 Oklahoma StateESPN2Asshole Mark Jones, Robert Griffin III, Quint Kessenich
7:00 PMKansas @ Iowa StateFS1Eric Collins, Devin Gardner
7:00 PMMississippi State @ 15 Texas A&MSECNTom Hart, Jordan Rodgers, Cole Cubelic
7:00 PMLiberty @ UABCBSSNDave Ryan, Corey Chavous
7:00 PMMarshall @ Middle TennesseeStadiumChris Hassel, Sed Bonner
7:30 PMIndiana @ 4 Penn StateABCSean McDonough, Todd Blackledge
7:30 PMConnecticut @ VanderbiltESPNUBrian Custer, Kelly Stouffer
7:30 PMNorthwestern @ NebraskaBTNCory Provus, Matt Millen
7:30 PMWestern Kentucky @ 17 Michigan StateBTNJoe Beninati, J Leman
7:30 PMBoston College @ 25 ClemsonACCNDave O'Brien, Tim Hasselbeck
8:00 PMLouisiana @ South AlabamaESPN+
9:00 PM22 Auburn @ LSUESPNJoe Tessitore, Greg McElroy
9:00 PMWashington @ Oregon StateP12NRoxy Bernstein, Lincoln Kennedy
9:00 PMOld Dominion @ UTEPESPN+
10:30 PMArizona State @ 20 UCLAFS1Chris Myers, Mark Helfrich
10:30 PMNew Mexico State @ San Jose StateNBCS Bay Area,
MWC Digital
Justin Allegri, David Fales
11:00 PM18 Fresno State @ HawaiiCBSSNNoah Eagle, Aaron Murray

Last edited:
In your listing of announcers, I assume the ones in larger font and color are on your bad list, even those without a nickname. ?

In your listing of announcers, I assume the ones in larger font and color are on your bad list, even those without a nickname. ?
I need to look, but you still do the Bull sheet?

Back when I was sick with it I would bet those Ivy League games and all my friends were like what the fuck how you know that guys name haha

Yes, red flagged broadcasters are sub-par or worse. But just my opinion obviously.

Jones and Gilmore are just assholes. The latter just tried to stir up racial crap with Cristobal and his player from last Saturday which was totally unwarranted but seems like the playbook for the times we now live in.

I need to look, but you still do the Bull sheet?

Back when I was sick with it I would bet those Ivy League games and all my friends were like what the fuck how you know that guys name haha
No more bullsheet. To shorten a long story, when 5dimes closed up shop I was left without a book that posted fcs games. I expect I will no longer be posting my own thread . I’ll chime in here and there, but just about everybody is more qualified re the big schools than I am.
good luck to you mr twinkie. And good luck to LSU. Many moons ago I would listen to games from Baton Rouge on Saturday nights from my abode about 1500 miles away. Amidst lot of static and fading in and out. Around 850 on a.m. dial. Announcers were John Ferguson and Walter Hill. Areyou old enough to remember them. ?

No more bullsheet. To shorten a long story, when 5dimes closed up shop I was left without a book that posted fcs games. I expect I will no longer be posting my own thread . I’ll chime in here and there, but just about everybody is more qualified re the big schools than I am.
good luck to you mr twinkie. And good luck to LSU. Many moons ago I would listen to games from Baton Rouge on Saturday nights from my abode about 1500 miles away. Amidst lot of static and fading in and out. Around 850 on a.m. dial. Announcers were John Ferguson and Walter Hill. Areyou old enough to remember them. ?
870 AM, you were very close. Good memory.
Those guys before my time I was very young

Damn Bull I was just looking at Heritage and BOL and don't see any FCS lines? Not sure about who else posts them at this point? I think BM used to post them up on Sat morning but that wasn't the greatest out as lines mature at that point. Who is the first to post FCS? I guess still 5D, and they were supposed to come back to US customers. That whole thing with 5D was never transparent at all....they did pay off at the end but the reasons why and future they sold a total line of BS.

Back