Week 5 Pro Feet

Mags

The Magsnificent One
5-2-1 last week and coming off a really nice week in CFB (12-4 +$777). Nothing locked in yet but quite a few games I'm looking into:

LOCKED IN:

Indianapolis -3 (110/100) money;
Atlanta +5x (110/100) money;
O41 New England/San Fransisco (60/50) money;
O44x Buffalo/Arizona (60/50) money;
Pittsburgh +12/O31x (55/50) money;

As always, BOL to all!

:popcorn:

Last edited:
NE off a bye.. They may not win but they will score this week:smiley_acbe:

NE off a bye.. They may not win but they will score this week:smiley_acbe:
Yeah bro, saw your thread and I'm looking into it now. Any thoughts in terms of line movement? Think it will go back up to 41x, it seems to be moving in your direction a little bit?

added Indianapolis and Atlanta to the card fellas. Schaub is out, Indy is coming off of a much needed bye week and they need to win. High emotions but they get it done as they are 11-1 against Houston all time. Rodgers in pumped up the GB line like I was hoping it would. I liked ATL at +4 and got +5x, don't think Rodgers will be as effective as they will need him to be and their defense is not what it was last year...big backs for ATL should have a nice day. GL all, out to do yard work so I'm ready for the 4:00's. Peace.

Alright, a little luck with Indy but 2-0 in the early games. Added two total plays to the card fellas.

Alright, a little luck with Indy but 2-0 in the early games. Added two total plays to the card fellas.

Just remember the luck today when you get a moose tommorow;)

Congrats on the good start today bro:cheers:

Did you hit Philly in MLB?

Just remember the luck today when you get a moose tommorow;)

Congrats on the good start today bro:cheers:

Did you hit Philly in MLB?
Yeah bro, the moose is just waiting to come rumbling out of the closet :moose:
Thanks, late plays are looking good. It's early, so there's still time for that damn moose to rear his ugly head :moose:!
No man, missed the play, I saw your post too late. Great call, easy one for ya huh? Congrats, you have it rolling again for sure! :cheers:

Nice job Mags.May just tail your ass in NFL. Liking Pitt tonight but thinking on hanging it up for the day.

You're the "totals guy" bro! Added teaser for this evening fellas.
:smiley_acbe:

Thanks Mags.Had some bad luck with my totals. Texans fucked the game up in 10 plays allowing 17 points. And the Bills defense never showed up along with the Seahawks who should join the basketball team in Okie.Just some bad beats.I took them all weekend but the books never got me.haha.

The total for tonights game is 37.5.I got 38 for this game with Pitt winning 21-17. I won't play this total but may jump on your teaser.

Thanks Mags.Had some bad luck with my totals. Texans fucked the game up in 10 plays allowing 17 points. And the Bills defense never showed up along with the Seahawks who should join the basketball team in Okie.Just some bad beats.I took them all weekend but the books never got me.haha.

The total for tonights game is 37.5.I got 38 for this game with Pitt winning 21-17. I won't play this total but may jump on your teaser.
I was considering just playing the OVER as Pittsburgh should be doing alot of no huddle offense. I posted in T's thread that they are in a similar situation to last year when Parker went down. They started tossing the rock around alot and scoring some points. Certainly not saying that they're aren't issues with The Steelers but they have the talent on offense to put up some points. Just my 2 cents. BOL to ya bro!

Perfect day, nice week, start it all over again tomorrow. GO BOSOX!

:smiley_acbe: :popcorn: :tiphat: :cheers: :shake:

Back