Week 5 Pro Ball

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Ouch 3-7, -6.55 last week

Fade this now!

Colts ML +200

Think this week has some opportunities, will likely play similar to how I did last week for the most part so hope it turns around.

Nice ML winner tonight, expecting more this weekend. Putting this one in now as I don't know that I'll get better and while it's the hometown team (yes I'm a fan), I think the situation sets up perfectly. Rarely do I bet on their games, even more rarely I take them. Have lost plenty going against public bets this year, going to join em on this one. Will likely add in some fashion, whether it be spread, team total or both.

Cardinals ML -150 2*

Last edited:
Start the week on the right note Thur, let's find some trash to bet on today. Already in on Cards ML -150 for 2* and seeing it up to -230, glad I pulled the trigger early. These are all 1* unless noted.

Titans pk
Browns +6.5
Washington ML +290 *.5
Chiefs tt o27 -120
Eagles tt o28 -120
Seahawks ML +145 ugh
Raiders ML +175

-.8 today, feels awful, can't believe at least one or two of Titans, Wash and Seahawks failed to hit, obv Cards and Lions were both where I thought they were.

Tonight:

49ers tt o17.5
Niners +7.5 -115
Niners ML +290 *.5

So I posted a question about this game. Why do you like the 49ers so much? I have a hedge/middle scenario.

Sorry for the late reply egg, wasn't in front of the comp. More or less I'm playing against Coughlin this season and am still giving Kaep some hope, much more than others that simply say he sucks. That's just not well reasoned thought, and he can absolutely break a game open with his legs. Think Giants will benefit by addition by subtraction if Coughlin fails, it's over for him. Always know the backdoor is open against NYG.

Not the most comfortable of wagers, but seems everyone in the world thinks NYG are winning by DDs, can't lose, etc...they are a below average team that can lose to anyone, just like any below average team in this league.

Well end up +.7 on the day and +2.7 for the week, but fuck what should have been. Will try it again next week.

Back