Week 5 Plays

Tito

The Salty Dog
Ytd: 19-13 (+5.15u)

Got these the other day, was just too busy to post. 5-2 last week, but had a dumb add on to the Mnf game...

2u

Eagles -3 (-115)

Skins/Ravens UNDER 23 1H (-115)

1u

Raiders -3.5

Vikes ML/Pats ML (-158)

Texans/Vikes UNDER 40.5

Cowboys +2.5 (-105)

Teaser of the Week (3-1): Skins +10.5 & Giants +14.5

Will add thoughts on the Detroit game, I realize it's a big "trap" game...still looking at the slate, any thoughts, would love to hear it...:cheers3:

Last edited:
thanks UT, def my favorite game this week.

So not a lot of time this weekend, but while I don't like that this is square play of the week, there is too much going against the Lions here. They have one of the worst D's in the league and are going up against a team with a very efficient O. Not a good combo. No Ansah either for the Lions, further weakens an already poor D. Lions are left with Riddick (not an every down back), and at best a very hobbled Washington at rb. Philly's D is has been excellent so far, and I realize they haven't had great competition, but I liked them even before the season started. And you have a good coordinator, Schwartz, going up agains this old team. Hate popular road chalk, but Philly wins by 7+ here...

love Steelers TT, and lean Colts as well...

huego - bol today, ty :cheers3:

adding the Cowboys and the Under in Balty, 20+ mph winds there. solid D's and suspect offenses, really like it

Back