Week 5 Plays

raems

Pretty much a regular
8-7, +0.6u ytd

9ers Under 19.5 1.15/1

Freeing up Honey Badger to do Honey Badger things helps, playing Blaine Gabbert also helps. Slightly fearful of the SF defense scoring tonight, but so be it. Just a game where I expect this talented Cardinals D to show, way too many question marks on the AZ offense for me to lay road points. GL guys.

8-8, -.55u ytd

Ravens -3 !h 1/1.05
Ravens -4 full game 1.09/1

Harbaugh off an all around sloppy performance in all 3 phases is a spot I trust. Baltimore off a loss as a favorite / Skins off a cover as a big favorite which is super rare. Baltimore's D is the real D and Cousins isn't, expect them to embarass the QB and force some of the conversations Skins were having in their locker room after Week 2.

Jets 1H +4.5 1/1

Expect a heartfelt effort early on, all this is asking for is them to hang around in the early going. Jets off 2 straight ATS/SU losses and recency bias with Steelers off the SNF romp, could also see Ben hold the ball a little too long behind an injured oline early before shifting gears at halftime.

Oakland -3.5 1.05/1

Oakland in the same exact spot they were in 3 weeks ago, except this time it's a divisional game against a team outrageously crushed by injuries instead of a nonconference team. Think they'll be wide awake for this one and the talent disparity is just huge, think it's a statement win even though I'm fearful of Rivers as a divisional road dog.

Green Bay -7 1.05/1

I just didn't really see much from the Giants defense on Monday night, think they get torn up tomorrow. Get well game for the Packers offense, they had their moments early against Detroit but off a bye having been in their own beds for 3 weeks I think they still have a point to prove.

Oh and Lions ML 1/1.62. Lions off an upset loss and Eagles off a 30+ point straight up win as an ATS dog, easy spot to back.

Ravens/Skins 1h Under 23 1.1/1

Heavy cross winds being reported at the stadium, expect a very conservative start.

Dallas +4.5 2h 1.15/1

Getting more points than the full game line which is something I look for, that oline and Zeke with a giant lead.

Back