Week 5 Plays/Leans

nawlins51

I bet Basketball
Whats up fellas. Had a great weekend of college football but still can not seem to turn that corner in NFL. Anyway these are my plays/leans for this weekend. It seems I like the whole state of Michigan schools. This is what I got.

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 214pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=285 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 214pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 10422" width=285><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; WIDTH: 214pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=285 height=17>Final Leans</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Eastern Michigan +6.5</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Florida -22</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Marshall/West Virginia under</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Buffalo/Central Michigan under</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>FIU/Toledo under</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-TOP: #ebe9ed; BORDER-LEFT: #ebe9ed; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ebe9ed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Central/Florida/UTEP under

Final Plays

Virginia/Duke under 44 2units Won
Western Michigan -4 2 units Push
Arkansas State -2 2units Loss
Marshall/WV Under 53.5 2 units Won
Eastern Michigan +6.6 2 units Loss
Buffalo/CM under 62 2 units Won
Central Florida/Utep under 1 unit Loss
FIU/Toledo under 52 1 unit Won

TCU/Oklahoma under 54 1 unit Won<!-- / message -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:
Thanks fellas.

Vegaskyle to be honest I didn't even look at the weather.I just capped the game to be low scoring and go under.You think I need to lock it in right now?

Adding

Virginia/Duke under 44

Might have some rain and wind with a sloppy field this weekend. But liked the under before I knew that.Thanks VegasKyle for the heads up.

Adding

Virginia/Duke under 44

Might have some rain and wind with a sloppy field this weekend. But liked the under before I knew that.Thanks VegasKyle for the heads up.

weather is looking less likely than before but still possible as we discussed earlier. it is no sure thing but think you were smart to lock this in now .. as if weather is an issue the line could move against you. Not sure this game gets enough attention to move a ton one way or the other on the total otherwise. i like your timing since you like the play anyway... good risk/reward management of the line and situation.

That is a pretty solid play (UVA under) Nawlins, Just hope Duke doesn't score about 31 cause I can see UVA stuck around 13

That is a pretty solid play (UVA under) Nawlins, Just hope Duke doesn't score about 31 cause I can see UVA stuck around 13

I actually have this game close.I leaned Virginia at 1st until I dug deeper and found the under a better play than a side. Duke wins this one by a FG or less hopefully in a low scoring game.

Or Duke could put up 31 and shut out Virginia.As long as it stays under I am happy.

Thanks fellas for the support.

I'll tail you in College, and you tail me in NFL...It's a winning combination my friend! :15_10_5::cheers:

BOL This Weekend! :18_1_204:

I'll tail you in College, and you tail me in NFL...It's a winning combination my friend! :15_10_5::cheers:

BOL This Weekend! :18_1_204:

Sounds like a plan. Usually I do good in the NFL.For some reason I can't get rolling.If you tail just do some quick research. I usually don't lock plays in this early but figured those 3 where important to lock in.GL VAP.I got a thread in the NFL with my leans.I will look for yours.

I am thinking of adding the Beavers for some action Thursday night. Thats alot of points on a nationally televised game on the road for USC to cover.The public loves this play.The line is climbing and the pub is still pounding the fuck out of it. The pub is liking that over also.May have to make a move.

Thanks ETG.This is my last time riding the ville if they don't cover.Got them winning by a touchdown tonight.Wasn't a favorite play or even lean from the beginning but figured WTF.Uconn didn't impress me at all last week and I think the horseshoe up there ass finally loses its luck.

BOL Nawlins, leaning Ville right now as well, waiting for an even 3 but not sure that I'm gonna see it!

Back