Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
4-2 last week, onto this week.

YTD 21-13
Totals 13-8

Sides 5-5
Teasers 3-1

Buffalo / Chicago under 34.5

The way Buffalo plays pass defense the Bears are going to have to go back to their ground control game. I dont think Grossman is going to have the open looks he has had against some pretty poor pass defenses (insert GB here). Buffallo is allowing the run yards and I think this is the gameplan the Bears will adapt. With all that said they are still rushing the ball over 30 times a game. On the other side of the ball, the Bills and their staff are going with the short routes and giving Losman time when he does throw the ball and not taking chances. That bodes well against one of the best if not THE best defense in the league of the Bears. SHort passes eats up clock. Then you have McGahee and his 25+ rushes a game and I can very well see a 17-7 type of game here.

Cleveland +9

I'll just say this, until the Panthers play like they are worthy of laying nearly DD's to anybody I will be on the other side. So what, they got Steve Smith back, they got outpassed last week by Drew Brees by nearly 200 yards. If you really only target 2 receivers you arent going to be playing come January, last week SMith and Keyshawn combined for 85% of Delhommes completions. Panthers are still allowing over 200 yards in the air, and 100 yards on the ground. Browns are passing for over 200 a game and seemed to find a rushing game last week vs Oakland (I know they are a brutal rush defense) but still Droughns should get good yardage against a poor rush defense in Carolina. Carolina is still 0-4 ATS this year.

Teaser

GB +10 & New Orleans +0.5

Thats it right now. GL everyone:cheers:

an_horse.gif

I like your pick with the Browns, I actually choose Cleveland to be a sleeper team this year, they haven't exactly prooven that so far. But they do have the potential and when they're young team starts to become a little more experienced and recieves some good coaching I think they will definetely start winning some games. Good Luck!

Like em both! I'm definitally going to be on Cleveland with you, but I haven't made any O/U decisions yet. That one's something for me to think about at least as Chicago really is good at keeping those scores low. GL!

MX - one thing is that with each week they are looking better. Not world beaters but the skill to stay in any game. When the Panthers put a team away then you can make a DD line and I might think about it. GL this week.

Dice - glad you like the Browns too. Both strong defenses could be a FG game:cheers: GL

Smo, Croc, Yanks, Farm - thanks guys . gl this week

HEading out for Thanksgivig dinner / lunch this afternoon so I gotta be quick.

Adding

NY Giants / Washington over 46

Jacksonville +6.5

Back