WEEK #5 NFL

bones

We Must Protect Our Democracy
WK1: 5-3-1
WK2: 2-5
WK3: 2-2
WK4: 5-5
SEASON: 14-15-1

Saints/Bears OVER 48. Bears shud get thier obligatory 20-23 pts, if not more and will need to if they want to win. Special teams, takeaways and Cutler's new offense should not gas at home. I see low probability that Saints don't get at least 28. Brees to Graham, throw in some Sproles. Just appears like a fair and reasonable wager on the over.

Texans +7. This is all about Texans D. They will keep it close and have a decent chance to shut down SF much like SHawks did. Low scoring affair, most likely, and think Texans can even win...but should keep within the 7. Latest line here in Houston has moved to 5.5. I am not a 'homer' and very seldom like to take Texans;like them as a 7 pt dog. My concern is a complete melt down and blow out....just don't think its likely.

Current leans and cud change mind: Titans+3; Boys +7.5 and Browns tt OVER.

Caveat Emptor...but not a complete fade

FINAL WAGERS:

CANCELED & Bought Back the OVER @ GB ( I think C Johnson means that much):surrender:

Browns tt OVER 21.5 WIN;

Saints/Bears OVER 48 (most confident of day fwiw)

Texans +7

Ravens/Fins OVER 43

Jags/Rams Under 41

Colts +3 [bought 1/2]

Chiefs tt OVER 20.5

ADDING:

Broncos tt OVER 31.5

Boys +4 1H

:prayer

Last edited:

Saints/Bears OVER 48

Texans +7 [this line long gone, and I wouldn't do it @ 5.5]

ADDED:

Browns tt OVER 21.5 WIN

Lions/Pack OVER 53.5 [all of a sudden Calvin is out....thinking of betting this 'back']

Ravens/Fins OVER 43

still looking :searching:

Last edited:
see above...just learned C Johnson is out. May change wager on Lions game. still working

Saints/Bears OVER 48. Bears shud get thier obligatory 20-23 pts, if not more and will need to if they want to win. Special teams, takeaways and Cutler's new offense should not gas at home. I see low probability that Saints don't get at least 28. Brees to Graham, throw in some Sproles. Just appears like a fair and reasonable wager on the over.

Texans +7. This is all about Texans D. They will keep it close and have a decent chance to shut down SF much like SHawks did. Low scoring affair, most likely, and think Texans can even win...but should keep within the 7. Latest line here in Houston has moved to 5.5. I am not a 'homer' and very seldom like to take Texans;like them as a 7 pt dog. My concern is a complete melt down and blow out....just don't think its likely.

Current leans and cud change mind: Titans+3; Boys +7.5 and Browns tt OVER.

FINAL WAGERS:

CANCELED & Bought Back the OVER @ GB ( I think C Johnson means that much):surrender:

Browns tt OVER 21.5 WIN;

Saints/Bears OVER 48 (most confident of day fwiw)

Texans +7

Ravens/Fins OVER 43

Jags/Rams Under 41

Colts +3 [bought 1/2]

Chiefs tt OVER 20.5

ADDING:

Broncos tt OVER 31.5

ADDED.....these early picks in trouble

FINAL WAGERS:

Browns tt OVER 21.5 WIN;

Saints/Bears OVER 48 (most confident of day fwiw) LOST

Texans +7 PENDING

Ravens/Fins OVER 43 WIN

Jags/Rams Under 41 LOST

Colts +3 [bought 1/2] WIN

Chiefs tt OVER 20.5 WIN

ADDING:

Broncos tt OVER 31.5

Cowboys +4 1H

OK early.....we shall see. best of luck.....speaking of which thanks A. Luck

bones;18088 FINAL WAGERS: Browns tt OVER 21.5 WIN; Saints/Bears OVER 48 LOSE Texans +7 PENDING Ravens/Fins OVER 43 WIN Jags/Rams Under 41 LOSE Colts +3 WIN Chiefs tt OVER 20.5 WIN ADDING: Broncos tt OVER 31.5 WIN Boys +4 1H LOSE :prayer[/QUOTE said:
5-3 for week, Texans pending.

Going out on a limb and declaring Broncos tt a "win." Think they get 4 points in 2H. If they don't I will never wager again in my life.

Heading out for Sunday margaritas...be back later for a possible the late game wager

5-3 for week, Texans pending.

Going out on a limb and declaring Broncos tt a "win." Think they get 4 points in 2H. If they don't I will never wager again in my life.

Heading out for Sunday margaritas...be back later for a possible the late game wager
Adding Texans tt Over 19

Back