Week 5 NFL Plays...

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
8-3 +9.4 units

3-1 last week...very square card, but the situations call for it IMO....GL all..

Sides:

Indy -3 -120 (3 units)

New England -3 -110 (3 units)

'Zona -1.5 -110 (2 units)

Seattle +7-110 (1 unit)

:cheers:

2008 Season: 11-4 +15.3 units

3-1 +6.9 units on Sunday

Small play for me tonight..leaned this way all week..

Minnesota +3 -110 (1 unit)

Fairly tough game to gauge on the surface but I think this is where the injuries finally catch up to the Saints...the Saints are a rollercoaster and that makes their games extremely hard to play..but Minny has started slow though, esp in losses to GB and Tenny and that could be a big issue tonight.one of the reasons for a small play...Minny's losses are at GB and Ten, and vs INDY...schedule hasn't set up well...they need a win in this spot badly off the bye...they have to come out faster and I think if they settle in the game they will win it on the field..small play plus the FG..

GL guys..

Thanks Blitz..luck was on our side...that was exactly why I said Saints games are so tough to watch and really hard to cap..they can be superbowl bound one quarter and worse than the Rams the next....it is what it is...just an undisclipined team...seems to me that offensive minded coaches seem to have more undisciplined teams...

4-1 +7.9 units on the week..

2008 Season: 12-4 +16.3 units

Pretty tough card next week and gonna be one that I really need to delve into...no early plays but will get a thread up w/ early thoughts...

Thanks Blitz..luck was on our side...that was exactly why I said Saints games are so tough to watch and really hard to cap..they can be superbowl bound one quarter and worse than the Rams the next....it is what it is...just an undisclipined team...seems to me that offensive minded coaches seem to have more undisciplined teams...

4-1 +7.9 units on the week..

2008 Season: 12-4 +16.3 units

Pretty tough card next week and gonna be one that I really need to delve into...no early plays but will get a thread up w/ early thoughts...

agreed that luck was on our side, but luck fucked me in Houston, so I was waiting for some backpay.. haha.

helluva week Jump.. good job.

damn nice season so far jump

selectivity is definitely the way to go in the NFL- which is why i dont flip coins with totals anymore

good luck going forward bro

Shit I must be totally out of it, thought you had the Saints the entire game...nice win

Back