sirwinzalot

The wisdom of Towlie
4-3 Week 4 16-15 NCAA year to date

Plays so far:

San Diego State +14.5
Oregon -5
Wisconsin -7

waiting on a few others

GL sir..I think wisky rolls as well..I don't think MSU has played anyone that great.

Wisky-MSU is won in trenches. Wiskys o-line is not good and MSU is tops in NCAA in sacks I believe. That being said MSU always struggles there. I think its a dogfight though.

I'd take wisky's oline over any of the 4 teams MSU has played..but that's jsut me.

I'd take wisky's oline over any of the 4 teams MSU has played..but that's jsut me.

Obviously. Plus MSU doesn't do many tricsk. They play a basic hard-nosed style of defense. That being said this isn't a typical Badger line and it has shown so far this season.

sir,

with all due respect, I thought you would have learned after last week not to trust Wisconsin with your cash...even though I'm on the other side (again), I still wish you luck...

Yep, a lot of good that did me. This shit sucks. I have never done this shitty in NCAA before. This is horseshit. Even on a Win-Loss basis in NCAA but down juice. This is horsehsit. I don't understand this. This streak of mediocrity is maddening. I have had two losses this year by .5 points and had meltdowns, backdoors, you name it. One of these days the gambling gods will smile on me, but I have no clue when. I have never been this frustrated betting football. I want to throw my fist through something right now.

Added:

Idaho +25

Now I see Pinnacle took it off the board so I assume Idaho starting rb is not playing now. Nothing can go right.

Yep, a lot of good that did me. This shit sucks. I have never done this shitty in NCAA before. This is horseshit. Even on a Win-Loss basis in NCAA but down juice. This is horsehsit. I don't understand this. This streak of mediocrity is maddening. I have had two losses this year by .5 points and had meltdowns, backdoors, you name it. One of these days the gambling gods will smile on me, but I have no clue when. I have never been this frustrated betting football. I want to throw my fist through something right now.

Don't let it get you down bro. Like pags said, just keep pluggin away! Remember, it's only the 5th week of the season. Lots more College Football left. Look at the season like a race...the hare gets all the glory early, but the turtle wins in the end.

:cheers:

Back