07-08 NCAA Season
Sides: 19-7-1 +21.8 units
Totals: 6-1 +8.9 units
Quarters: 1-0 +1.0 units
1st Halfs: 0-1 -2.30 units
2nd Halfs: 0-3 -3.20 units
Teasers: 1-4 +0.6 units
Props: 0-0 (Beanie Pending)

5-3 on sides and 3-0 on totals last week and hopin to continue the build..

Been a tough week for me to lock in plays w/ daughter bday and dr appt issues..lol..so missed the totals released...doubt I have one there which really blows as I've reeped some silly soft numbers its seemed...Played one release on Sunday night and it was MSU at the opener I saw..may middle it ..doubt it though...here are the plays I have so far...and will add for sure...but lookin at a small card...these are the sharpest numbers to my power rating line numbers and line value numbers I've seen thus far this year....I know for a fact that I'm lookin at an exact opposite of last week in which I didn't play a dog...which is unheard of for me..

Sides locked in:

Friday:

S Fla +7 -110 (1 unit)

Sat:

Mich St +9 -110 (2 units)
Clemson -2.5 -115 (2 units)
Washington +21 -110 (1 unit)
Akron +15.5 -110 (1 unit)
Air Force +3 -120 (1 unit)
PSU -3 -110 (1 unit)

Last edited:
I had an enormous lean to Oregon at -3 and was on when BM released em Sunday night...sorry to say I saw the 3.5...waited for the 3, never saw it and it went to 4...and it's been up, up, up and away since...

Very frustrating as it was supposedly up for a bit and I missed it even though I was on and it settled at 4 and went UP instead of DOWN..very frustrating..

Like I said I will have adds, most likely from that list and will writeup each..

Wish Avery a happy bday.

My dog Mantooth wishes your girl...

happy-birthday.jpg

Jump's had a tough week not getting to the books at the right times.

Here's to next week, big boy.

BOL this week, Jump. Like the Clemson play...the others i think the lines are pretty tight on. but i hope u sweep the board, just the same.

GL Jump. Hope you have another solid week and most of all tell Avery Happy Birthday --

bday2-hat.jpg

Jump - On Clemsux with you, hopefully Tammy don't fuck up!!! Overall some nice plays, I am against you on SoCal/Washington but it is 1 of my smaller plays. Great yr! GL

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">With you on sfla tonight.. gl jump
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Great start w/ USF last night..that was RU/Lville from 06 all over again...

As for the card today, I may add...I don't know..

But this is an extremely small card and I'm not pushing anything on a card this shitty IMO...long year and not going to give away profit on mediocre plays...

GL today guys.

didn't get hurt...

sexy on UW and sparty..

hope you all had a good birthday party and yourself enjoy your b-day today old man ;)

things are shaping up like the Krenzel year for you guys with the upsets

You should be pullin for UF big-time next week ast LSU

No shit...lol...the adds never work out...

3-4 -1.7 units...

First losing week but I'm not disappointed...hated the card from the beginning and that's the reason I went light...

GO Gators...lol

Yeah, that's actually a pretty good week. I got my ass kicked but it could have been alot worse.

Back