Staff member
WVU/USF Over 55 at -110 for 2 units

Rutgers -13.5 at -110 for 2 units

Florida State -2.5 at -110 for 1 unit

Southern Cal -20.5 at -110 for 1 unit

Clemson -2.5 at -115 for 1 unit

Oklahoma -13 first half at -115 for 2 units

Oklahoma Sooners -22 at -110 for 1 unit

Will be adding more sides as week goes on and I think they move in my favor.

YTD: 20-18...+7.11 units

Last edited:
I'm a heavy lean against ya in Seattle..

Rutgers looks good...

MSU look good to you? I played it at 9....may hedge...not sure..

I'm having trouble with that one jump...I don't think MSU has been tested yet, but 9 is a lot of points. The pitt running back ran all over them and I expect PJ Hill to as well....it's a tough game.

I'm riding this USC train till it crashes.

ETG,

A couple things. I think having a week off helps, Alabama just lost a heartbreaking game to UGA. I think FSU has trouble with teams that go from a spread offense, or kind a of a hybrid spread. I think FSU stops Grant and gets pressure on Parker Wilson and wins going away. FSU only gets better as season goes on IMO. A lot of people are down on this team and Alabama is coming off two, huge emotional games and I think that plays a major role in CFB.

Alright I got you.

The biggest thing keeping me off of Bama is the the last 2 weeks of emotions for this team. I don't think that can be over looked here. Sky high when they are beating Arky by 17, down when they are losing, sky high when they win the game in the last minute, down again when UGA jumps out to 10-3 half time lead, sky high when they tie the game and force OT, down again when they lose the game. This team also has had the luxury of being in their own confines for 3 of their first 4 games. How long is Geno Hayes suspended for? I think Bama wins this game but I also am thinking of just playing the under.

SHould be a good game ETG.

USC -20.5

I just think this team is clicking on all cylinders and I saw what OSU did to Washington, and I think USC does the same thing, only they have a little bit of a better offense that OSU at this point. Locker is a tough young qb, but the team defense speed will be too much. USC will throw more this game and the depth at RB is too much for Washington. Last night UCLA had several long runs at the end, as did OSU a few weeks ago. I see the same thing happenning again..jsut too much on oand d for washington.

Rutgers -13.5

Rutgers is a tough disciplined team who can mix it up. I do not like Maryland's run defense, and I have to imagine where their psyche is after blowing a big lead alst week and losing in OT.

Clemson -2.5

I think this team continues to get no respect. Davis and Spiller are a handle for any team, and I have been impressed with Harper's play so far. A team like this has such an advantage in the second half of close games, and I think that's what it comes down to. Clemson's d is also very underrated imo.

thanks big al reno, you are the man.

Adding:

Oklahoma Sooners -22 at -110 for 1 unit

I might be completely off on this one, but I think the line keeps going up, and I don't want to chance it going to 23.

This team is the best team in the country. They are big, fast, strong and physical everywhere. Stoops on the sideline is juiced, this guy wants to murder everyone. I love the way they play, they play amped on defense and are methodical on offense but go for the big play often.

I think this defense will get into Hawkins head. Another passing team for OU this week they defintely are getting a feel for it after Paul Smith alst week. I think Colorado struggles with balanced offenses ..i.e. Colorado State and Arizona State...Oklahoma is on another level and Stoops will have them focused. I really don't mind if he puts backups in..this team goes 4 to 5 deep at RB and has good depth at WR.

thanks big al reno, you are the man.

Adding:

Oklahoma Sooners -22

I might be completely off on this one, but I think the line keeps going up, and I don't want to chance it going to 23.

This team is the best team in the country. They are big, fast, strong and physical everywhere. Stoops on the sideline is juiced, this guy wants to murder everyone. I love the way they play, they play amped on defense and are methodical on offense but go for the big play often.

I think this defense will get into Hawkins head. Another passing team for OU this week they defintely are getting a feel for it after Paul Smith alst week. I think Colorado struggles with balanced offenses ..i.e. Colorado State and Arizona State...Oklahoma is on another level and Stoops will have them focused. I really don't mind if he puts backups in..this team goes 4 to 5 deep at RB and has good depth at WR.

I don;t like much offhand but of course this jumped at me a bit...expcted more mid-twenties-ish

I did too bro...I saw the opener and then waited for it to get to 21 and it just wasn't happening. If it does, I'll play it again. It might go down because people will use the look ahead factor for the RRR.

I did too bro...I saw the opener and then waited for it to get to 21 and it just wasn't happening. If it does, I'll play it again. It might go down because people will use the look ahead factor for the RRR.

Yes lookahead..but at same point..Miles, Stoops and Carroll know they have to succeed big every week...to much potential for an 'Auburn' controversy this season

I mean look at Oregon, they sleepwalked through the first half last week against Stanford, then woke up...OU can do the same thing.

some good quotes for WVU game this week..

WVU focused on South Florida

By The Associated Press

MORGANTOWN -- No sooner had West Virginia's vaunted rushing offense answered a challenge on the field and the postgame microphones turned on, when Coach Rich Rodriguez was already talking about a bigger test.

No. 5 West Virginia played nearly flawless football in pounding East Carolina 49-7 Saturday.

Next up, a rematch Friday night at No. 23 South Florida, which beat West Virginia 24-19 last year in Morgantown.

"I said 'You all know who is next.' They blurted it out,'' Rodriguez said. "People talk about revenge, but that's not a great motivator. They are excited about trying to play better than we did against them last year.''

The Mountaineers played better than it did against East Carolina, which had held the Mountaineers under 200 yards rushing in two previous meetings.

West Virginia amassed 397 yards on the ground and 599 overall Saturday. Now comes a short week of rest for Friday night's Big East Conference opener with the Bulls, who held the Mountaineers' rush offense to a season-low 153 rushing yards last year.

"Our guys are anxious to play in the Big East Conference,'' Rodriguez said. "They've got a really good football team.''

They had one last year, too. South Florida's win last year was termed by Coach Jim Leavitt as the biggest in the school's 11-year football history.

That loss is still fresh on the minds of West Virginia's players.

"We are focused right now. It's business,'' said West Virginia wide receiver Dorrell Jalloh. "We can't fool around.''

West Virginia had added depth to its offense since that game.

Five players had at least 40 yards rushing against East Carolina on Saturday, and White threw to eight different receivers in going 18-of-20 for 181 yards. Darius Reynaud, who didn't start at wide receiver due to a shoulder injury, caught five passes for 54 yards.

"We keep doing that, we will show the world we should be on top,'' Reynaud said. "We have been waiting for this since we lost last year. We can't wait for this. It's Friday night football under the lights.''

West Virginia's defense, criticized over the past year for allowing opposing quarterbacks to have some of their best games, turned in its top performance in recent memory. East Carolina managed just nine first downs and 160 total yards

White threw to eight different receivers in going 18-of-20 for 181 yards.

this really impresses me.

He sure was, and I expect him to be again this week. THis WVU team is tenacious.

from a fan's perspective, this game gives me the creeps. But, when you have a long history of fucking up when you have the chance to be in the thick of it in the end, you kind of get that mentality.

I really think WVU can and will win this game, but I am not sure I will be involved with this for money, but since it's on Friday, I probably will. If I can get wvu under a TD, I will probably play it.

One thing I did see thus far, the last two games, 41 and 43 points have been put up by these two. Doubt this one will open as high as previous Mountaineer contests, but it will be something I am curious to look into.

Like the card Hunt, with you on several, haven't pulled the trigger on OU. One concern I have with games in Colorado is the altitude and I have been moosed many times in this situation. If this game was in Norman 22 would be $$ imo. Wonder what others think about that especaily with a lot of young players for OU who may never have made the trip or played at altitude. Maybe 1st half on OU would be an option ?

I'm on RU: they can run, they can throw, they play D, they don't take plays off, they have speed and quickness and their coach, who had two weeks to prepair, is better than the other guy. Goodluck

Great catches on those lines bro! With you on Clemson. Wish I could've grabbed Rutgers at 13.5!

GL HUNT!

:cheers:

slim..gl on your plays whatever u decide.

thanks bigraktor u 2 bro

CHS...I'm not going to mess with the first half in Boulder this week, too many things I don't like and the altitude is one...a half to adjust at least.

no account..I agree..RU is solid this year.

Aztec...I am suprised to see the line so high now..I didn't expect that..gl this week.

Adding USF/WVU over 55 for 2 units

Love this play...USF has a better offense than people think., WVU's d is improved from last year but still has holes...Devine, WHite and Slaton are just too much, especially in the second half..

I can see WVU in the 30's and USF at least 24.

any thoughts on Mich -9.5 in the 1st half?

Not Hunt..but I'll take a quick stab.

I wouldn't be suprised if UM went to air a lot more this week and early. Its a road game for freshman but its against a shit squad with little defense. Henne will be back soon but at the same point you prepare the kid for future. They have opened up playbook peice by piece last few weeks. I really think they will throw a lot more and that would be conducive to a first half play IMO.

Not Hunt..but I'll take a quick stab.

I wouldn't be suprised if UM went to air a lot more this week and early. Its a road game for freshman but its against a shit squad with little defense. Henne will be back soon but at the same point you prepare the kid for future. They have opened up playbook peice by piece last few weeks. I really think they will throw a lot more and that would be conducive to a first half play IMO.

Thank you.

I am under the impression that NW is very very very very bad. OSU was up 45-0 at half, is it too much to ask Mich to be up by 10? Sutton is doubtful which means they have no ground game. Mallet is under 50% on the yr throwing the ball though, however, NW could help inflate those #'s this weekend.

I feel same way BAR...thanks...It's not a bad play BUT with UM's history agaisnt the spread offense and the frosh's first road game it's a no-no for me.

Thanks John. BOL 2 you this week 2 brah.

SF..I'm on the over and I love it. I will play a side in 2nd half if anything sticks out. GL.

He sure is..Once he is gone, WVU is nothing.
ummmm you don't know wvu footall then....they still have that sick backup and freshman hogan who will end up playing qb in 2 years orrb. seen him play in manassas where i grew up and the kid is on another planet with talent and quicks wvu will be a powerhouse for years to come. the offense itself is what will draw highly touted recruits. Just my 2 cents but i think i knwo this team better thananyone in this forum:cheers:

Don't sell Jarrett Brown short. Kid is only a sophomore. He has monster size, fast, and laser rocket arm. Him and Devine will form deadly combo with Hogan adding to it as well.

Back