Week 5 - My 1st post @ ctg

VegasMLDogs

This place seems legit when compared to the "other forums" I've been using for the last 10 or so years. I've not been tracking my performance till now, but I'd say I am about even currently.

Week 5 looks tough! All lines from William Hill here in Vegas.

Colorado -9
Syracuse +25
NC State - 5.5
Kent St +7.5
Penn St +3.5
Coastal Carolina +14
Kentucky -1.5
BYU +17.5

Best of luck everyone!

Welcome to the site and wishing you a profitable season the rest of the way. Feel free to drop in my thread if you have any questions about my plays as I am always up for good discussion.

CB

YES!!! Welcome VegasMLDogs, that other place you used to post at name doesn't have something to do with a team winning on the point spread would it ??? MUCH more "user friendly" site here than THAT "ship of fools" :)

Thanks for the love fellas!

LeRinkRat!?! I remember following you quite a bit on the "other site" a few years ago! Glad to see ya over here!

Oh YA, I got tired of the bullshit over there. CTG a MUCH more "user friendly" site with less GOOFS. can't wait for NHL Hockey regular season to start next Wednesday October 3rd. GO Knights GO!!! first VGK game Thursday October 4th vs Flyers @ T-Mobile on NBC Sports :)

btw IF UDML means moneyline picks I LOVE the "value" on "Siberacuse" 14-1 @ "Clem Kadiddlehopper" and the "Bee Why? Ewe's" +650 @ Washington both @ William-Hill :shake:

UDML = Under Dog Money Line. Syr and BYU could bring a nice payday, as well as the others!

YES! Excited for Hockey as well, though I am a new fan thanks to the GK! I love what they've brought to our city! GKG!

Back