Week 5 MNF

Mags

The Magsnificent One
Last week 17-4 +$1,127 (5-0 in the NFL yesterday)

This Saints team is a little over-looked IMO. They lost 2 games by a total of 7 points to a couple of 4-1 teams (Washington and Denver). No, their defense is not playing the best but do you have to against a one dimensional Viking team? Brees is playing as good if not better than any QB in the league (especially taking in to consideration all of their injuries). Home game, Monday Night Football, Gus Ferrotte on the other side:

New Orleans -3 (120/100) :moose:
2H New Orleans -4 (120/100) money;

BOL to all!

:popcorn:

Last edited:
17-10 Minny but I had to play Shiancoe in my fantasy because of a bye week, I can't lose :36_11_6:!

Added 2H play to the card fellas. Could anything else go wrong for NO? Could anything else go right for Minny? :shake:

Let's get it done Mags. I'm with you on the Saints for the game and the 2H. Gonna stage a comeback here. Things gotta start going their way. GL.

kim-kardashian-grinding-reggie-bush_1_1.jpg

:smiley_acbe:
:cheers:
:popcorn:

Well, we talked about it T, the moose caught up to me :moose:!
Although, hit my BOSOX series play money;and my 3 teamer in baseball (TB/BOS/U8x LAA-BOS) money;. All in all, another winning night (and T continued to be hot as hell :shake:)!

Well, we talked about it T, the moose caught up to me :moose:!
Although, hit my BOSOX series play money;and my 3 teamer in baseball (TB/BOS/U8x LAA-BOS) money;. All in all, another winning night (and T continued to be hot as hell :shake:)!

dude, you are as hot as anyone. keep it rolling:cheers:

Back