***Week 5 Lex***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
nfl 52-53 +5.65

0-8 last 8 wagers boys. Been a while since that happened. Crushed the 1 oclocks and 2ndh then never saw another win. Onward.

Bills tt o27

Bills+3-115

3 units each

hopefully BAR. I'll have thoughts on that play later

tonight

Rams gm-2.5

Rams tt o14 1sth

gm o53.5

2 units each

9-2-2 on Bills straight wagers.

Bills thoughts- This is the real test. Playoff revenge back @ KC where they got absolutely dominated. KC slow start and everyone is trashing the defense. KC d played about as good as you could LY in that playoff game. Allen looked terrible.

Bills are bringing a much more complete defense to KC this time around. It's also absolutely valid to say they haven't been tested. Big Ben is a mess, along with the other 3 offenses they faced with 3 backups. The defensive front is getting pressure without having to rely on Poyer/Hyde. No way they can beat KC without front 4 pressure, which has seen improvement this season. Rousseau, Addison and especially AJ Epenesa are getting to the qb. Milano practiced Friday so I would think he plays, but the Bills are going to have to disrupt this KC offense early. I think they can this time around. It was huge to be able to rest Poyer last week to be ready for this one. The Bills have sacked Mahomes 2x in 2 games played, barely got to him. I also think the Bills haven't been tested in the run game as much as they will here. L3 games were out of hand relatively quickly, so they were able to sit back on passes. CEH might get a couple big runs tonight, but it's imperative he's not getting 5ypc and giving Mahomes short yardage downs.

Offensively the Bills are coming in to form, yet dare I say have still yet to play a complete game. Allen has come out and looked a little shaky on opening drives, has missed a couple wide open potential tds. Diggs hasn't has that breakout game. HOWEVER, Singletary has done a complete 180 from last season and started running with purpose. Moss has been a great compliment to the offense, especially late in games. The O line has been shaky at times but has been improving. Sanders has proven to be a great addition, and Knox has finally figured out how to hang on to the ball. Allen has a ton of weapons he can go to. There's no reason for him to force feed Diggs/Beasley. I think Allen will be able to move the ball on KC. Let's not forget how banged up Diggs & Beasley were in the playoff game.

I think this time the Bills can control the los on both sides of the ball. If they can run like they have been, I think they'll be in the position to put up 28+. For as good as the Bills D has played realistically they aren't holding KC under 24 pts. High total for a very good reason. I don't think either team blows the other out, and points will be scored. Even if the Bills commit to running they'll have to score tds. Wouldn't be on anything under related here, even if both teams want to run the ball.

I keep thinking about the now iconic pic of Diggs watching the Chiefs celebrate after dominating the Bills. He's a top tier wr and they usually show up big in situations like this. I'm looking at a Diggs td prop and prob yardage.

9-2-2 on Bills straight wagers.

Bills thoughts- This is the real test. Playoff revenge back @ KC where they got absolutely dominated. KC slow start and everyone is trashing the defense. KC d played about as good as you could LY in that playoff game. Allen looked terrible.

Bills are bringing a much more complete defense to KC this time around. It's also absolutely valid to say they haven't been tested. Big Ben is a mess, along with the other 3 offenses they faced with 3 backups. The defensive front is getting pressure without having to rely on Poyer/Hyde. No way they can beat KC without front 4 pressure, which has seen improvement this season. Rousseau, Addison and especially AJ Epenesa are getting to the qb. Milano practiced Friday so I would think he plays, but the Bills are going to have to disrupt this KC offense early. I think they can this time around. It was huge to be able to rest Poyer last week to be ready for this one. The Bills have sacked Mahomes 2x in 2 games played, barely got to him. I also think the Bills haven't been tested in the run game as much as they will here. L3 games were out of hand relatively quickly, so they were able to sit back on passes. CEH might get a couple big runs tonight, but it's imperative he's not getting 5ypc and giving Mahomes short yardage downs.

Offensively the Bills are coming in to form, yet dare I say have still yet to play a complete game. Allen has come out and looked a little shaky on opening drives, has missed a couple wide open potential tds. Diggs hasn't has that breakout game. HOWEVER, Singletary has done a complete 180 from last season and started running with purpose. Moss has been a great compliment to the offense, especially late in games. The O line has been shaky at times but has been improving. Sanders has proven to be a great addition, and Knox has finally figured out how to hang on to the ball. Allen has a ton of weapons he can go to. There's no reason for him to force feed Diggs/Beasley. I think Allen will be able to move the ball on KC. Let's not forget how banged up Diggs & Beasley were in the playoff game.

I think this time the Bills can control the los on both sides of the ball. If they can run like they have been, I think they'll be in the position to put up 28+. For as good as the Bills D has played realistically they aren't holding KC under 24 pts. High total for a very good reason. I don't think either team blows the other out, and points will be scored. Even if the Bills commit to running they'll have to score tds. Wouldn't be on anything under related here, even if both teams want to run the ball.

I keep thinking about the now iconic pic of Diggs watching the Chiefs celebrate after dominating the Bills. He's a top tier wr and they usually show up big in situations like this. I'm looking at a Diggs td prop and prob yardage.
Don’t see how this isn’t a 38-31 type game

Don’t see how this isn’t a 38-31 type game
Could see both teams running more, especially KC. Normally would say that tends to correlate to an under but in this case i wouldn't go near it. Buffalo knows they need to score tds to win. If in the first half the oline is getting beat and the bills d front isn't winning, KC 2ndh would be the play.

Dolphins/Bucs o48

WFT+2.5-105

Broncos/Steelers o39

Bengals+3

Packers/Bengals o50.5

Patriots-8

Patriots tt o23.5-115

3 units each

Jaguars+175

Lions+350

Giants+260

2 units each

So confused on Philly

I think Carolina are a top 6 team in the league

What are you seeing?

Sorry I'm so late but basically line stinks. Philly should be able to run and I still don't trust Darnold. He's due for a clunker.

Sorry I'm so late but basically line stinks. Philly should be able to run and I still don't trust Darnold. He's due for a clunker.
Yeah we differ there

Think Darnold got so lucky to get out of that terror org

I expect him to be a perennial pro bowler in Charlotte

Back