Colts+1-110

Chiefs ML/49ers ML/Hawks ML-105

3 units each

NYG+310 (game)

Eagles+200 1sth

Bengals+7 1sth

Bengals+290 1sth

1 unit each

@2daBank it's the only sport I'm wagering on and I saw value 2ndh (went 3-0-1). Plus no Bills game definitely lead me to more wagers. You should have seen me in my NBA heyday. Had a different mentality and approach to wagering figured I'd rather go 53% on 500 wagers than 60% on 200.

At any rate I've been pretty trash at game totals but have been hitting 2ndh totals so maybe I lay off totals until halftime.

@2daBank it's the only sport I'm wagering on and I saw value 2ndh (went 3-0-1). Plus no Bills game definitely lead me to more wagers. You should have seen me in my NBA heyday. Had a different mentality and approach to wagering figured I'd rather go 53% on 500 wagers than 60% on 200.

At any rate I've been pretty trash at game totals but have been hitting 2ndh totals so maybe I lay off totals until halftime.

oh I feel ya. It nothing for me to make 10-20 bets on a ncaa Saturday and a good 7 a night in ncaa hoops and mlb. I agree with quantity if your approach good and ya making the right plays! I was just impressed you pulled it off with nfl where I have a hard time finding 2 good bets some weeks!! Lol

Back