***Week 5 Lex***

Seldom play teasers but I think this might be a closely played game. Rams off a defensive game where they couldn't stop ANYTHING, just don't see that happening again. Might jump in at the half, nearly played a Gurley prop

ugh 0-2-1 thursday. Rams defense outside of the line is trashola. Wilson is elite. Fade me on all primetime games and you'll make bank. Seriously don't think I've crushed one yet, getting annoying. Thankfully I went 10-2 on dog moneylines last 2 weeks. Therefore I'm going to touch on those along with Bills thoughts this week

Bills thoughts

Defense gave NE all they could handle last week but the offense and special teams faltered. Pretty much what I wrote about Allen running too much came to fruition. Continued forces downfield when short passes were there. I was very surprised to see NE continue to try and pass as the D just wasn't having it. I have to think it's demoralizing to completely dominate one side of the ball and still lose. Enter the Titans who are off a big road win. I think this is a game where the defense has a bit of a regression. Lewan is back and now Henry will have potential for some big games. This is the kind of offense the Bills have trouble with- big physical line that will battle. Again Harrison gone thins out the D-line, which to this point hasn't been gassed at all. I can totally see the Titans grinding the game and wearing that line down. 4th q vs Henry could get ugly if the Bills don't get some kind of sustained drives going.

the offense. Gilmore did what he does and Allen made bad decisions early. No problems really with the playcalling last week, the turnovers were ALL on Allen. I highly doubt he plays as it just doesn't make sense entering a bye. They made room on the roster yesterday- I would suspect to add Webb as a backup qb. An already anemic offense is made thinner though Barkley is a decent backup. Everyone is saying Singletary could be back, but I get the feeling his injury is lingering so again makes sense to save him. Short on time and might add to these thoughts, but I think the Bills get blown out by 10+ this week. Might play on Titans TT as this total run is reaching it's saturation point

Bills (finally) cleared a spot to bring up Duke Williams off the practice squad. Big wr who had good hands and a couple tds in the preseason. I still think they get whooped on but obv they are my team and it's no fun betting against them. IDK if Allen should be in this game, really hoping he can get through without taking too may hits. Singletary is looking like a gametime decision light participant all week. I'm going to play Titans tt over though I think Titans-3 is a better wager- I just want to root for the Bills to win without a wager the other way. As far as props go as I said Henry could go off,Brown/Davis won't go off on White. Humphreys may be worth a look

Bears tt o23

Bears-5.5

Jaguars/Panthers o40

Vikings-5.5

Vikings/Giants o43.5

Patriots/Redskins o42

Buccaneers tt o21-120

Texans-4

Titans tt o21-115

Broncos+5.5

4 units each

Dog Moneylines

Steelers+155

Cardinals+135

Jaguars+150

Broncos+225

3 units each

Longshot +1850

Steelers ml/ Cardinals ml/ Broncos ML

1 unit

Bills D dominates once again, and Duke Williams scores a td in his first game. Dead wrong on that one.

Ho hum day but at least my big play on Denver paid off. Pitt killed what would have been a huge parlay hit

7-8 +1.8

Back