Week 5 Leans/Plays

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
Week 5 Plays

tOSU -20....could get moosed on some bs as the def isn't into it tonite
Rutgers-13...this team didntshow up and payed for it outright
Cincy-13.5....who know i just need this to cash in
Bama+3...never though Saban would get outcoached off a loss
Clemson-2.5....knew it as dangerous but how can spiller and davis get shutdown its GT
PSU-3...outplayed special teams no excuse
Tulsa-18.5...:moose:
Oregon-5....:moose:

Last edited:
on sportsbetting.com, they have purdue/ND listed a game of the year and mid last week the line was purdue -20.

Like the spot for texas a&m, b/c of how badly they got beat last weekend. Also, i think i would consider this up to 17.

from opening lvsc heres what i would lean to:

Clemson as a dog

OU-21

TCU-10

Hawaii-24.5 pending Colt

Oregon -3

Kent St.+3

tOSU-21

Toledo+3

Tulsa-18.5

ECU+11

N.Ill+6

Bama+4

Ole Piss+17

was going to buy down psu to 2.5 but they wanted -125 so i'll take my chances IMO if they don't cover 3 they lose SU anyways

I think WVU is going to be a GREAT 2nd half bet this week bro...

USF will have the emotion yada yada then WVU steam rolls.

On all your plays except Tulsa and Oregon.
I don't see any value in the Tulsa line as it's about right.
Wanted Oregon at -3 ... now it's up to 5 .. but still lean Oregon's way.

Let's get it done this week Troy

tulsa should win here around 49-17 54-21 soemthing like that IMO as for the ducks game i see about 47-38 game maybe even 45-30. Ducks are impressive this year and Autzen is very tough to play on the road. there is a reason these guys are favored over the higher ranked team. that offense is sick

thanks much i tried to get them myself but it said i needed a registration login i just let these guys ere do it haha

never thought this could happen but theres a good chance i get moosed on the last 2 and cap off my worst weekend ever. first wvu lost(didn't bet) , personal issues now 0-6 start with 2 pending and 1 nfl game. I can salvage just a bad weekend if i can win these last 3. this has been the most unpredictable weekend ever. i don't want to hear any bashing about chalk either b/c this is my style and it has always worked when i picked my spots where as guys lie tru have just swept the board . i am depressed and pissed and confused with this weekend. WOW!

Troy, it's okay bro. I know it's not all posted, but today (Saturday) I went 0-14. Yes, 0-14. Worst day I have ever had and it's hard to even contemplate betting anymore this year, as I lost 13 units on Tulsa for my biggest play of the year, and I feel like I should have won it. :(

Back