Week 5 Discussion Thread

Seen several sharps on bears The Carolina defense is atrocious.

Trying to see a case for Arizona before I hammer San fran. You couldn't score in mop up time on a Detroit d that is still not good. And couldn't score on commanders. If they can't score what do they have ?

Somehow cardinals tricked me into thinking they were a solid team but you right, not scoring on commanders was pretty much end of that nonsense for me, they not good! I suppose if I wanted to keep believing that I could tell myself kingsbury most likely helped Quinn come up w a good plan for stopping Kyler since he knows him so well but then ya look at the lions game, teams been roasting lions d and they couldn’t do much there either.

teams pre-bye this week
Chiefs
Rams
Dolphins
Vikings

Pre-bye teams went 2-2 wk4

Vikings get a bye after London but jets don’t? That hardly seems fair, thought they usually give teams bye after that game. Tough to like jets, think the London game brings out more importance in coaching/handling of the team and preparation, not exactly things I’d say are strengths for jets! Game feels fishy but how ya take jets getting less than a fg I have no freaking clue??

Think I heard Nabers is for sure out, I suck laying this many so maybe I’m a fade but Seattle should smash. Guess I should make sure they getting some ppl back on defense but I don’t think nyg has the run game to exploit them and I know without Nabers the passing game is putrid! How does giants offense keep up? Gotta think Seattle can get into the 20s and i can’t see nyg scoring more than 14-17 points at most.

Last edited:
Vikings get a bye after London but jets don’t? That hardly seems fair, thought they usually give teams bye after that game. Tough to like jets, think the London game brings out more importance in coaching/handling of the team and preparation, not exactly things I’d say are strengths for jets! Game feels fishy but how ya take jets getting less than a fg I have no freaking clue??

pretty sure I heard last year or year before, they ask the teams if they want the bye after London, team decides

Back