Week 5 College Foots

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Sickening good week........drunk add that went my way and hit a nice ML parlay with a little (lot of) luck........15-9 straights....2-1 parlays...+19.1 units

Stanford -10 @ WSU (Century Link Field, Seattle)....2 units.......have watched WSU play quite a bit so far......sorry, you are NOT convincing me they are any good yet....unless Stanford completely plays down to their competition (like they do from time to time), this is an eassssssssssy DD cover.......if leach can get this team a cover here, i willl tip my cap....

other early leans....

Arizona +7 1/2
Missouri -20 1/2
Ohio State -7 1/2
Oklahoma -3 1/2
Purdue +4....someone explain this line...

GL degens....

Last edited:
GL, Jimmy. Put this in another thread just now...
Stanford worries me this week, fwiw. UW is on deck, and that's big time revenge from last year. (You can bet I'll be the Cardinal next week.)

Wazzou hung with them last year. It's just a tough sandwich spot, cuz they've got revenge against UW on the mind.

Thx Yanks....GL to you too this weekend......I think the game at stanford last year will keep some focus....this game being in seattle will give neutral feel.....Hogan is fukking good if he has to be, but I fully expect the Tree to run downhill on WSU......Cougs have really done nothing to impress me.....remember also that Nunes was still playing for the Tree last year when they met.......this is a different beast with Hogan......

adding..............

Ohio State -7 v. Wisconsin.....2 units............to me, this spot is very similar to stanford/asu last week.....first really big test for tOSU and playing against a team that has some attention going into phoenix and should have gotten the win...however, i am not one that is really high on ASU, so I don't give them too much credit.....feeling that tOSU jumps all over this wiscy team and doesn't look back

Thx smails...GL to you too

Arizona +10 (-120) @ washington...2 units....this line is topped out...should be 6...I may buy back

Last edited:
Thx Yanks....GL to you too this weekend......I think the game at stanford last year will keep some focus....this game being in seattle will give neutral feel.....Hogan is fukking good if he has to be, but I fully expect the Tree to run downhill on WSU......Cougs have really done nothing to impress me.....remember also that Nunes was still playing for the Tree last year when they met.......this is a different beast with Hogan......

agree with much. nationally televised game in seattle though. leach will pull some magic. and again, don't believe stanford will be totally focused. they were 1st half vs ASU, and will be next week though.

Arizona +10 (-120) @ washington...2 units....this line is topped out...should be 6...I may buy back

ruhroe...

BYU -13 1/2 (2nd half) v. mtsu....2 units.................................drukn gambling

1.8 to win 5.......here goes the drunk parlay....coming back in a few withe the drink straights...

1. 9/28/2013 3:30 PM College Football 127 Florida State* -1700 vs Boston College
  2. 9/28/2013 12:00 PM College Football 132 Illinois* -3000 vs Miami Ohio
  3. 9/28/2013 7:30 PM College Football 136 Missouri* -1500 vs Arkansas State
  4. 9/28/2013 7:00 PM College Football 144 Washington U* -350 vs Arizona U
  5. 9/28/2013 7:00 PM College Football 153 Texas A&M* -570 vs Arkansas
  6. 9/28/2013 10:15 PM College Football 158 Boise State* -6500 vs Southern Mississippi
  7. 9/28/2013 3:30 PM College Football 162 Clemson* -6000 vs Wake Forest
  8. 9/28/2013 3:00 PM College Football 172 Oregon State* -460 vs Colorado
  9. 9/28/2013 10:00 PM College Football 177 Stanford* -350 vs Washington State
  10. 9/28/2013 7:00 PM College Football 179 Wyoming* -460 vs Texas State
  11. 9/28/2013 12:00 PM College Football 189 Oklahoma State* -1000 vs West Virginia

and then a few drukker straights....sometiemes i like to see shiat as is comes down friday night......i am a horrible early bettor......gotta know your weaknesses

ECU +13 1/5
@ dean smith......2 unit.....just druk...shoud be a 1 unit play

UTEP +13 1/2 @ colorado state...2 unit....kinda even teams....csu left is on the fields last weeek

RICE -14 v. fau.....2 units.....men against boys...greate play imo

Van Halen needs a new song ... replace 'Top Jimmy' with 'Drunk Jimmy'

Jimmy on the television
Famous people on there with him
Jimmy on the news at five!
Jimmy on the radio and even on the video
The baddest cat alive!

Drivin' all the women crazy
All they want is Jimmy baby
Love it when he rolls his eyes!

Drunk Jimmy cooks!
Drunk Jimmy swings!
He's got the look!
Drunk Jimmy, Woo! Shake it baby!

[video=youtube_share;d681GuMZj6Y]http://youtu.be/d681GuMZj6Y[/video]

Van Halen needs a new song ... replace 'Top Jimmy' with 'Drunk Jimmy'

Jimmy on the television
Famous people on there with him
Jimmy on the news at five!
Jimmy on the radio and even on the video
The baddest cat alive!

Drivin' all the women crazy
All they want is Jimmy baby
Love it when he rolls his eyes!

Drunk Jimmy cooks!
Drunk Jimmy swings!
He's got the look!
Drunk Jimmy, Woo! Shake it baby!

:clapping:

You the man smailsy......too fukkin funny...goddamn, i am hungover and jfc the kids won't let me sleep past 7 am ever.....lol.......

can you believe i actualy saw VH on the 1984 tour???? I was like 13.......got drunk n high all day with my best friend....good times...

:shake::shake:

sober add.............

Miami FL -17 @ south florida.............2 units................smack-down

UW/Arizona UNDER 28 (2nd half) -123,,,,,3 units.........gonna pour the entire 2nd half.....radar is just ridiculous right now

accounting....5-3 ...4.4.....0-1....1.8,,,,,,2.6

Last edited:
Back