1h/2h 6-5 -0.8 units
ML 1-1 +0.6 units
Parlays 0-1 -2.0 units
Teasers 0-1 -2.2 units
Overall -1.9 units

Plays so far this week.

Houston -10 2.2/2 (Loss)
Ark. State -4 1.1/1 (Push)
Penn State/Illinois under 47 -110 2.2/2 (Luckiest push in the world)
USC -20.5 2.2/2 (Loss)
Temple +6 2.2/2 (Loss)
Temple ML 1/1.95 (Loss)
Tulsa -23 2.2/2 (Loss)
Penn State -3 1.1/1 (Loss)
MD +18 1.1/1 (Win)
Penn St/Ill under 24 2h 1.1/1 (Win)
Kansas State +15 2.2/2 (Win)

Just fucking horrendous!

Last edited:
Ark State -4 -110 1.1/1 - I like the strength of schedule Arky State has played thus far, though Texas isn't as good as everyone thought they were at the start of the year. Arky State actually outgained them yardage wise in that game and has shown they can throw the ball a little bit to go with a decent running game. Memphis D was shredded for over 600 yards by CF last week. I like Arky St. at home in this one laying relative small spread and having the better D in the matchup.

Aztec and Renew, thanks fellas and wishing you GL this week.

gl Timh...like Arkst, haven't made up my mind on Houston...see alot of love in the forum for Houston. I think ECU has the game to hang with them, but it just didn't show up last week vs WVU. I didn't get to see any of that game, so I just don't know. The WVU game throws their stats WAY OFF their mean. Other than that game they have been in every game so far this year...I like them as a DD dog...especially if the line keeps climbing.

BOL this week :cheers:

Thanks fellas, appreciate the comments. Big Raktor - I do think ECU has a decent front seven on defense, but their secondary is the weak link and will be really up against it trying to contain the speedy Houston WR's. Houston brings nice offensive balance to the table with Aldridge and improving QB play from the beginning of the year. ECU really took a step back last week and will have a tough time if forced to play from behind.

Penn State/Illinois under 47 -110 2.2/2 - Both of these teams have done a tremendous job stopping the run so far. Penn State allowing only 1.5 ypc and Illinois 2.6 ypc. I figure Paterno to be very conservative on the road, and content to let his defense keep him in the game and try and capitalize on good field position and potential TO's by Illinois. The Illini have been very successful running the ball so far and I see them sticking to that plan this week. I am looking at a grind it out possession type close game here that favors the under.

USC -20.5 2.2/2 - Washington defense has been shredded on the ground in last two vs. OSU and UCLA, gving up almost 600 yards. This doesn't bode well with USC coming up this week. USC should have their way up front with this team and run the ball at will. Locker has been turnover prone for the Huskies and that won't help. I see something in the 45-17 range for this one

Temple +6 -110 2.2/2 and ML 1/1.95 - Army is better defensively but the fact is they can't score and I just can't see them favored by this many points when they may only put up 14. Temple has shown a few glimmers of hope in the passing game and could win this one outright.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">great looking card imo.. go terps
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Penn St/Ill under 24 2h 1.1/1 - Because I'm stubborn and I can't fucking believe those teams scored that many pts. in the 1H with TO's and bad special teams play. <!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Back