Week 5 CFB...

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Good run on posted plays with the sweep on Saturday..11-3 on posted for the year....so, probably time to regress to the mendoza line

USC -4 @ washington state.......2 units

Will almost certainly be on Washington 1st half when able.....GL degens

Tend to agree, I will likely be on USC as well. Just hit CU +7. Thoughts on AFA/UNM? It's a pk, I think line is off and really like UNM here. I'll be honest, I haven't seen a down of AFA though.

Best slate of Fri games I can recall. USC def looks like the better team so far. GL

Thanks fellas....been a rough week at work and literally no time to respond or get any serious capping done....but.....been drinking....and

USC -3 1/2 (2nd half)......2 units............LETS FUKKIN GO

Bama....I'm sorry...we got FUKKKED

I am rarely a sore loser or call foul on games...but USC just got fukked last night ......and i lost a SHITLOAD of dough on that game.........KJ, if you are listening, you may need to call the wife and rationalize this shit.....LOL

OK......we are going to play today....and probably double up my losses......

Bama....I'm sorry...we got FUKKKED

I am rarely a sore loser or call foul on games...but USC just got fukked last night ......and i lost a SHITLOAD of dough on that game.........KJ, if you are listening, you may need to call the wife and rationalize this shit.....LOL

OK......we are going to play today....and probably double up my losses......
It's cool bud. Let's win it back and more today. Worst Friday night for me by far all year.

Dammit jimmy next you're gonna ask me to waive my Saturday counselling fee I'm guessing

if the wife and kids were awake, they may just say i am still drunk...here we go...all 2 units to chase back the 6 big units I lost last night

Wisconsin -16....yes, gameday got me, but they win by 20+...
USF/ECU over 73 1/2
NC State -14

KJ......i will gladly pay the fee.....gonna be a greens fee next time in PHX....yo

Back