Week 5 CFB

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
1-3 on posted lw....13-15 overall......last week of the fiscal quarter kicking my motherfukkin ass, so I have only put in one bet (and it ain't no surprise)

Washington -3 v. Stanford......took it on the chin last week with UW, but they had every chance to extend and kept failing to build the lead....5 trips inside the AZ 40 with no points (4 of those inside the AZ 30)......Clown already summed this game up...the Stanford O is a great match-up for the UW D.....Dub gonna rise to the occasion here and get this done

GL degens....

Some real interesting Pac-12 matchups this weekend. Looking forward to your thoughts. Curious to see where the Oreg/Was St line goes. Oreg has not covered a game in a long time.

Thx fellas.....just need to take a break from work and focus on something else, so will throw out initial thoughts on the other P12 games.....

Colorado minus.....I am just a big believer in this Colorado team and Sefu will be back...I had the beavs last week and I admit I got very, very lucky to get a push....this Colorado team has playmakers and given the number of down years, I think they take the opportunity to run it up and have some fun

Wazzu plus.......can't believe I am saying this, but Wazzu has the better defense....and a much, much more dynamic QB....Oregon more athletic overall, but I just can't get over how bad that defense is....OVER play seems obvious here, but big number

USC/ASU.....tough call, but would probably lean troy as the new kid showed a lot of moxie at Utah in a tough, tough loss....

AZ/UCLA.....love this Dawkins kid for AZ, but there are a lot of injuries with the cats...would probably lean dog if I had to play

Cal/Utah....just don't know....

Two deceiving games imo leading into this .. Stanford had no business winning last week and Washington had no business needing to go to overtime. I just cannot figure out how Stanford scores outside of busting a big play somewhere .. I know for a near fact (I bet bowling green last week so I am not declaring to know anything as a fact) that they cannot consistently drive the field running the ball and if they pass enough we are gonna see turnovers. I liken this game to at USC last year for woofers. Place should be rocking ...... this is it ..... changing of the guard in the pac12.

Hopping in this thread since there's a lot of Pac-12 discussion. What do we make of this Utah/Cal line? Are there injuries or matchup problems for Utah here? I'm not understanding how they're dogs. I can agree with some who say Utah is overrated after seeing USC move the ball on that defense, but even so, I don't consider Cal being on the same level as Utah right now.

Hopping in this thread since there's a lot of Pac-12 discussion. What do we make of this Utah/Cal line? Are there injuries or matchup problems for Utah here? I'm not understanding how they're dogs. I can agree with some who say Utah is overrated after seeing USC move the ball on that defense, but even so, I don't consider Cal being on the same level as Utah right now.

More I look at this game, the more I lean Cal....just think it is a good spot to catch a Utah team that really hasn't played a formidable opp on the road...lucky to cover against SJSU.....also, you got that unranked team favored over ranked team angle.....and Cal looked pretty good against Texas....

Phil Jackson and his industrial psychology angles.......

LSU -13 over Mizzou......

Thanks Capt...GL to you too

QUESTION for the Board: The UW/Stanford game was pulled from the board in Vegas last evening for about 30 minutes -- anyone know why? This was well after news about the injuries.

@ Jimmymo

what are your thoughts on the under in the stanford/ UW game?? seems it could be the best bet available on that game..

:shake2:

@ Jimmymo

what are your thoughts on the under in the stanford/ UW game?? seems it could be the best bet available on that game..

:shake2:

With the caveat that I suck worse at totals than I do at sides, I actually lean to the over......I think the UW is going to take shots downfield with Ross, Chico and Pettis and I actually think Stanford is going to be forced to throw....both teams have guys on special teams that can take it at any time...44 too low imo...

GL if you do play....I am just riding with the UW here.

Going to be on UW as well, if it won't fall back to 3 I'll purchase the hook, hope we get it my man :beer4:

With the caveat that I suck worse at totals than I do at sides, I actually lean to the over......I think the UW is going to take shots downfield with Ross, Chico and Pettis and I actually think Stanford is going to be forced to throw....both teams have guys on special teams that can take it at any time...44 too low imo...

GL if you do play....I am just riding with the UW here.

appreciate your input!! a special teams burner can def turn an undre on its head!!

46 minutes boyz......just trying to get more Dawg money in play....a couple parlays, not for record

UW -2.5/Michigan ML.......+107
UW/Ole Piss/Iowa/Michigan....ML parlay....+160

Too many TD cocktail celebrations tonight...what a fukkin performance by the UW....adding one for morning and checking out

Iowa State +17 v. Baylor....gut feeling herd

Lowell Lotuleilei got hurt early 2nd quarter and the run defense suffered a lot. They have had a week to get things tweaked and there is a chance that he may play. Utah LB's still the biggest problem with their D, the secondary is outstanding. I don't think Cal can stop the Utah offense personally, Troy Williams has improved every game. Utah +pts or nothing IMHO.

2Utes, the UW@Utah game a few weeks scares the absolute shit out of me....hate to say it, but I think the UW gets beat

It will be a battle no doubt. I thought UW would win last night as I think Trees aren't what they were last year. UW class of the north for sure. I

Good weekend so far....adding one and going against early lean

Oregon -2 @ WSU........talked to a duck super-junkie and he convinced me this is a great spot for ducks....no coaches team meeting, a bit more healthy, revenge from last year.......it's been a great weekend and I am loading up a bit here

GL degens

Back