Week 5 CFB sides/totals

tru

Friend of CTG
Lost a friendly bet wit Dwight, so this week I will make time to post. Slightly down week last week in cfb, and bad Sunday in NFL wit tha squares killin it.

Cinncinati ML +225

What's up man? Where the fuck you been? If I can find time to post, so can you. I like the Cincy play. Move from 4.5 to 7 likely due to QB change in Cincy. I think Hayden Moore's improvement has been undeniable. Night game in Cincy is a nice edge. Add in Cincy plays a pace that gives Miami fits. Not to mention that Miami's starting safeties are going to be out for the first half, and that shit secondary, will be even worse. So yeah, I'm playing the Bearcats as well.

Good to see you buddy.

Damn I thought this thread would tell me the weather and what time and channel the game is on. Some help you are

Hampton +10 ?? good luck
Been way to busy to do any fcs this year, didn't get to finalize my PR numbers. Check dwights topic, over tha las few years he has gone from anorexic fondy to one of the best handicappers around.

What's up man? Where the fuck you been? If I can find time to post, so can you. I like the Cincy play. Move from 4.5 to 7 likely due to QB change in Cincy. I think Hayden Moore's improvement has been undeniable. Night game in Cincy is a nice edge. Add in Cincy plays a pace that gives Miami fits. Not to mention that Miami's starting safeties are going to be out for the first half, and that shit secondary, will be even worse. So yeah, I'm playing the Bearcats as well.

Good to see you buddy.

Good seein u smh, it's been a minute. GL tonight, let's cash this shit

Been way to busy to do any fcs this year, didn't get to finalize my PR numbers. Check dwights topic, over tha las few years he has gone from anorexic fondy to one of the best handicappers around.

i always do, i just thought i remembered you hitting a nice ml last year on them and thought they might be one of the teams you know better than most. Understand the busy part all too well,. GL

Great to see you put a thread.I say that come Saturday you will make up for last Sunday.
G L

Good stuff Tru, and hopefully my call out helped get you to post your picks. :joint: Naturally, you posted on a day when I was swamped at work, and so I didn't see your winner until now. Keep up the great work.

Tru got all wifed up, his balls are in her purse and she won't let him post. Obviously, she is on vacation and the dwight bet is a cover.

coulda had a 2-0 day,uconn tied going into 4th at byu couldn't hold on. 1-1 yesterday, on to today.

Back