Week 5 CFB Plays

VolsWhiskeyMaker

Pretty much a regular
5-3 ATS week 4

BYU -22 They look extremely physical and move the ball with ease. Don’t see that being an issue again Friday night.

Florida -18 I thought South Carolina looked very vanilla Saturday night. TN was lucky to cover -3 with how bad they played but I think that was due more to SC not being a good team. I think FL shuts down Shi Smith and wins with ease.

TN -11 By no means do I think TN is winning the SEC East but they should get the play action game rolling better this week and the defense has a couple more starters returning this week.

TCU/Texas over 61.5 I feel like overs are almost automatic when dealing with Big XII teams playing defense.

Virginia Tech -11

Vandy/LSU under 48 Feels like a game that both teams struggle offensively looking at how things played out last week.

Oklahoma/Iowa St over 61.5 See TCU/TX comments for reasoning for the over.

Kansas St -2.5

Good luck to all this weekend.

Nice card....with you on VT and KSU and not against you on any of em. Looked hard at those overs when they came out, but I have no luck with totals as I figured it would be 3-0 at the half if I played em, so since I didn't, I see good things in your future haha. Good luck this weekend man!

CB

Nice card....with you on VT and KSU and not against you on any of em. Looked hard at those overs when they came out, but I have no luck with totals as I figured it would be 3-0 at the half if I played em, so since I didn't, I see good things in your future haha. Good luck this weekend man!

CB

Good luck to you as well Carolina. Always look forward to your picks each week. Crush it this weekend.

Back