Staff member
YTD: 6-4...+4.3 units

Michigan +6.5 (-110)...3 units
Michigan +7 (-115)......1 unit

Alabama +6.5 (-110)...2 units

Colorado +6 (-110)...2 units

Last edited:
UM +7 at -115 for 1 more unit

I believe UM can and will win this game..problem is I have no proof because they suck right? 9 turnovers against ND no way they win!! it's college football, the unexpected happens...not gonna bore you with stats and innuendo because they ALL favor wisky...ride or collide.

Bama, I believe is the best team in the SEC..next to Florida..They are excellent in every category just about..even though it's at home I think Bama wins SU..will be a 3 point game and one of best games of the year.

I cant hate on you taking the +6.5 with Bama but I don't believe this is a top 2 team in the SEC.

UGA, once their OL gels, is going to be scary good in this conference. AJ Green is a legit-impact WR right now, Stafford can finally show off his gun with Green, MoMass is a former #1 than is better fit as a #2, Moreno is great, they get the stud FB back this week (Sutherland) and the defense will tighten things up.

UF is very good

LSU is good QB play away from being very good.

I think all 3 are better than Bammer

I dunno ETG..solid points..but special teams makes a huge difference and Bama and UF are head and shoulders above everyone in that category..Arenas is amazing imo.

Saban is a helluva coach, and he has a helluva Oline and dline..with a solid qb.

I do like UGA offense but I just think Bama is a BIG play team and they seem to get turnovers...and lots...

BOL hunt!!! definitely giving UM a nice hard look

kind of like the look steed continually gives tru in the mod forum...
reallyhappy.gif

i didnt mean to clutter your thread with thoughts last week, im just ADD as fuck and sometimes when i start typing i dont stop

any chance bama gets to 7.5 you think , hunt ?

Not hunt but I've been seeing a lot more Bammer love than UGA love, most expect close game, a lot of people on msg boards (rivals/scout) are more impressed with Bama right now, add in revenge for the OT loss and I see a lot of Bama money coming in.

Id be doubtful its moves much higher off the +6 it currently sits at.

Not hunt but I've been seeing a lot more Bammer love than UGA love, most expect close game, a lot of people on msg boards (rivals/scout) are more impressed with Bama right now, add in revenge for the OT loss and I see a lot of Bama money coming in.

Id be doubtful its moves much higher off the +6 it currently sits at.

line means they think bama is a -3 or so at home ........

VK...the UGA love will come in later in the week trust me.

I'd prolly wait it out...I got a little trigger happy...it's a night game and it's gonna be a dog day saturday...people are going to chase on the fav.

I've seen both teams play all their games..UGA is too SLOPPY imo...way too many penalties for my liking...it's gonna burn em at some point.

I've seen both teams play all their games..UGA is too SLOPPY imo...way too many penalties for my liking...it's gonna burn em at some point.

not as acrisp as they could be for sure. i got some terrible numbers at openers today .... ugh

that is 100% fact, not sure why they are so undiscipline when it comes to stupid penalties

ETG..i been wrong plenty of times..and will be the first to admit it...should be a great game..I hope.

VK...ur gonna have a good week.

Adding:

Colorado +6 at -110..2 units

I don't think it is going to make a difference who is back for FSU. This team seems to never change from the last few years and Colorado is a sleeper team from the B12 imo..gonna keep riding them as a dog. Huge coaching advantage and qb advantage to Colorado. Honestly, getting 6 is a little ridiculous to me and it could be a trap play, but I'm biting...have to.

Adding:

Colorado +6 at -110..2 units

I don't think it is going to make a difference who is back for FSU. This team seems to never change from the last few years and Colorado is a sleeper team from the B12 imo..gonna keep riding them as a dog. Huge coaching advantage and qb advantage to Colorado. Honestly, getting 6 is a little ridiculous to me and it could be a trap play, but I'm biting...have to.

yup. might join you here....agree with both of your huge edges that you see. Some concerns i am mulling over but 6 seems like a lot for that offense to cover.....

Hunt I love that Colorado play, but what on gods green earth have you seen out of the Michigan squad that makes you think they win SU. I respect your opinion, and I get those feelings as well.....but Wisconsin is the better team. Now that doesnt mean alot, because in the Big 10 and on any given saturday any team can win, but give me something here.

Wisky went into Fresno and looked like shit. Granted they won, but this is a team that can be beat. Michigan got beat by ND, granted the conditions were pretty poor, but I gotta think Wisky stops that running game.

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by HUNTDOG
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

that is 100% fact, not sure why they are so undiscipline when it comes to stupid penalties

look at the coach...he came from FSU...and FSU was ALWAYS undisciplined..ALWAYS.....

good point

BAMA per game avg. 5 penalties for 36 yards
UGA " 8 for 65 yards (approx.)

as for playing in a hostile environment, bama's OLine almost NEVER has false starts.

Hunt I love that Colorado play, but what on gods green earth have you seen out of the Michigan squad that makes you think they win SU. I respect your opinion, and I get those feelings as well.....but Wisconsin is the better team. Now that doesnt mean alot, because in the Big 10 and on any given saturday any team can win, but give me something here.

Wisky went into Fresno and looked like shit. Granted they won, but this is a team that can be beat. Michigan got beat by ND, granted the conditions were pretty poor, but I gotta think Wisky stops that running game.

People will laugh at me..BUT UM has actually improved on offense in the last three weeks. I saw Threet make downfiled throws that he hadn't made the previous two games. I have seen the Oline get better each week...and get a guy back from injury this week. UM beat themselves against ND, no ifs ands or buts about it. UM's weakness is actually their safety play and their Lbers...now Beckum will give them fits no doubt, but Everidge does not have a cannon of an arm to go over the top imo. UM will stop the run game..the only reason they didn't stop Utah and ND is because both set up the run with the pass..and Wisky doesn't play that way. I worry about UM's return game a little bit, but they don't get a lot of penalties at home, and they made mistakes that could be corrected with the week off.

UM will win games they have no business winning and lose games they shouldn't lose this year. The guys are ready to go and consider this their second season if you will..they will be ready.

Other than that..I like em because I'm fucking crazy.

I really don't give a shit about the black shirts and all that jazz...more style than anything...bama's coach has substance as do the players..gimme that.

People will laugh at me..BUT UM has actually improved on offense in the last three weeks. I saw Threet make downfiled throws that he hadn't made the previous two games. I have seen the Oline get better each week...and get a guy back from injury this week. UM beat themselves against ND, no ifs ands or buts about it. UM's weakness is actually their safety play and their Lbers...now Beckum will give them fits no doubt, but Everidge does not have a cannon of an arm to go over the top imo. UM will stop the run game..the only reason they didn't stop Utah and ND is because both set up the run with the pass..and Wisky doesn't play that way. I worry about UM's return game a little bit, but they don't get a lot of penalties at home, and they made mistakes that could be corrected with the week off.

UM will win games they have no business winning and lose games they shouldn't lose this year. The guys are ready to go and consider this their second season if you will..they will be ready.

Other than that..I like em because I'm fucking crazy.

Thanks man, good luck with this play. Will probably stay away from it.

thanks bro..I can't fault anyone for liking wisky...but im confident in the play.

Like CU and UM this week as well. Not that I venture out of my corner much, so take it for what it's worth.

As far as UGA and the penalties I don't know if they are that big of a deal. I do remember Florida leading the nation in penalties the year they won the NC. Utah and BYU lead the MWC in penalties and both are 4-0.

GL this week Hunt.

UM is pathetic...can't turn the ball over..this is not a come from behind team..

Wisky ML 2nd half 3 units at -105

:cheers:

art of war, baby

you da man hunt... told me 2 weeks ago you had this one circled.... and i see why, now!

OUTRIGHT victory, good call bro:cheers:

thanks brah..wish I didn't play wisky 2nd half..I was pissed and chased..still up 2 units..i'll take it.

Last edited:
Hunt

Great Call on UM yesterday. You saved me some coin.

Big win for the boys in blue yesterday

Back