Week 4

Capaholic

Proud Member of Chiefs Nation
Week 3: 6-1

YTD. 15-5-1 +9.4u 73.8%

Don't love the card. But this is what I have put in.

Carolina +4 (-115)
Cleveland +7 (-117)

Miami +15.5
Kansas City -.5/Indianapolis -.5 (6 pt tease)

Patriots/Bills Under 42.5

Live
KC -3.5
KC TT over 27 -120

May add to it. Feel free to comment or ask questions. I want to make clear I am playing these games for 1 unit, but in general I do not like the card this week.

Last edited:
You think y’all make it to the SB this year? That offense is ferocious. I look like a real idiot on Mahomes, even as we drilled em in a bowl game.
He is the deal

Almost (and might sprinkle a little on but not an official play as better lines were missed).

Tennessee +3.5
Tampa Bay +9

I almost never get the line move wrong but missed on Carolina as you can get 5 now. Still like the Panthers.

Almost (and might sprinkle a little on but not an official play as better lines were missed).

Tennessee +3.5
Tampa Bay +9

I almost never get the line move wrong but missed on Carolina as you can get 5 now. Still like the Panthers.

Titan up!!! If they can protect Mariota, big if without Lewan, good spot for them imo

Tennessee +3.5
Tampa Bay +9

Talk to me about the Titans. I have a feeling they will try to man up on Ridley and bracket Julio.
Usually when I am so sure on a side which is the Titans (+4 & 3.5) It usually goes the other way.
My initial thought, they had 2 division games back to back and in JAx was a short week and travel.
They have had a few xtra days off to prepare and rest.
LB's & DL should be able to get pressure on Ryan so I see TE & RB in the flats, screens will be how they move the ball.

As for Titans O, Which Marcus are we gonna get? Are we going to see a ground n pound from Henry?
Do we see Taneyhill at some point? These WRs need a chance to shine... there is talent on the outside with this group.

Walker is a go that is a positive for the O.
I am curious to also see if Titans get Dion Lewis involved in the O today.

My thought is to bet the Under & Titans.
So knowing me..... Atl & the Over hits

Will be on Hooper rec props & Freeman rec props

Last edited:
Talk to me about the Titans. I have a feeling they will try to man up on Ridley and bracket Julio.
Usually when I am so sure on a side which is the Titans (+4 & 3.5) It usually goes the other way.
My initial thought, they had 2 division games back to back and in JAx was a short week and travel.
They have had a few xtra days off to prepare and rest.
LB's & DL should be able to get pressure on Ryan so I see TE & RB in the flats, screens will be how they move the ball.

As for Titans O, Which Marcus are we gonna get? Are we going to see a ground n pound from Henry?
Do we see Taneyhill at some point? These WRs need a chance to shine... there is talent on the outside with this group.

Walker is a go that is a positive for the O.
I am curious to also see if Titans get Dion Lewis involved in the O today.

My thought is to bet the Under & Titans.
So knowing me..... Atl & the Over hits

Will be on Hooper rec props & Freeman rec props

The key to the titans offense is their OL. When they protect Mariota, atl had 0 sacks, he looks like a legit qb, when they don’t he’s not.

Back