Week 4...

nycuga

Rough week 3 (5-7)
Season: 15-12-1

Wash -10

With most everyone on this. Not sure how the Buffs keep up and Wash is trying to do their best to not be forgotten in the playoff race.

Cuse +24

They'll score enough to keep this one within 23.5. Plus, I have zero confidence in Coach O.

WVU -21

This team just scores and KU can't keep up. I'd take it even higher.

BC +35

Two straight tough games for Clemson to focus on. Now a cupcake. I imagine they dial it back and focus on keeping folks rested and healthy for the trip to Blacksburg next week.

OK St -12

Hard to not play them with the way they are playing I am concerned going up against a Patterson coached team but Gundy and the mullet just have it this year.

Adds:

UGA -3
UGA -5

Neb -11 (Glutton for punishment with Neb I guess)
Cal +17
Iowa +12
Bama -18.5

Last edited:
Am I crazy to love that SoCar -8.5 line? I know Deebo is out but I'm a big believer in Bentley.
I do not think you are. LT in let down spot after beating WKU and Cocks losing as a TD favorite. I saw that line higher and it has been bought down. I am considering it if it drops any more.

Ok, so I added UGA -5 as it came down from 7.5.

I try not to be a homer but I just feel like Miss St. is getting a lot of pub for beating a poorly coached and disorganized LSU team at home. I don't think they can recreate that same game again 2 weeks in row.

The game will be close in the 1st half but I feel the UGA D and UGA run game will wear down Miss St. by the end.

Our top CB Parrish should be back from injury to help out the secondary.

Miss St wants to run it and our strength is our run D. With that said, Fitzgerald will get his yards and get some through the air as well. Our secondary can be had at times but Parrish being back will help. We continue to struggle stopping teams in the red zone but this year we have been at least holding teams to FGs more often. We have also been limiting red zone attempts.

I am (again, probably a bit slanted) not a fan of Grantham. Miss St has looked great on D this year but Grantham can be stubborn at times. Look at the UGA vs Louisville Belk Bowl. He was determined to stop Chubb with just 4 and he got gashed all game. There were several instances of his stubbornness costing UGA in his few season here as well.

Eason has been practicing with no limp while wearing a brace on the knee. It appears he is being a bit "ginger" on his footwork in regards to stepping into throws. I don't think he plays this week but nothing will be said by Kirby to keep Miss St. guessing. Fromm will need to continue to grow as a QB and he showed some better decision making vs Samford (granted it was Samford).

Overall, the line is short due to the LSU game. Mullen is still 7-30 vs Top 25 teams in his career. Not that Kirby is knocking it out of the park after his 1st year but we know what we have in Mullen.

Kinda liking the under in this game. Do you have a feel for the total?
I'm so bad at totals. I'm thinking UGA 27-17 so that would be the under but run with that at your own risk.

A few adds

Neb -11 - I liked it at 12.5 but wanted to see if it came down. I grabbed it just now.

Cal +17 - Not sold on USC (mostly because I'm not a fan of Helton at HC). Cal has been better than expected this year.

Iowa +12 - First big road test for PSU this year. Night game. Iowa does well in these spots.

Bama -18.5 - Too much hype for Vandy who will be lucky to score against Bama.

Last edited:
Back