Week #4

Tito

The Salty Dog
Ytd: 14-17 (-7.62u)

Got my ass handed to me last week. A little too loose w my plays and I payed...I have a good feeling about this week though...

Steelers TT OVER 20.5 - Ravens D is weak. Vick is definitely a huge downgrade, but Steelers still have two of the best offensive players in the game. They don't need Vick to too much, just give it those guys in the right position for them to do what they do. Ravens D is one of the worst. Too low of a total for a team w the o-weapons they have and up against a sub par D. -2u-

Ravens/Steelers OVER 21 2H (-125) -1u-

Jets ML (-122) -
Really too drunk to give thoughts, but I love this D of the Jets and the Phins are still riding on their preseason hype. What have they done this year? Nothing, they've been bad. And their coach is a dunce, which is always good to fade. Especially when in a situation like this.- -2u-

Bills -5.5 -
The Bills D, and hfa are going to be real hard on Eli and nyg. TTaylor will have time to throw or run around, whatever he likes....this Giant D is really bad. The win against the Skins was not good, not impressive. Cruz's first game back in forever, he will not be much of a factor. -2u-

Cardinals -7 (-105) -
The knock on Az is that they have played weak teams. That continues, Rams are bad. Good front of the D, thats it...Cards have shown they can bury bad teams. -2u-

Lions/Seahawks OVER 43 -
Lions D has been very poor so far, bottom of the list. And Seahawks d is not the same, they have been middle of the pack. Both O's definitely capable of getting this over. -2u-

Bucs +3 (-105) -2u-

Raiders/Bears OVER 44 (-108) -2u-

Raiders TT OVER 24 -2u-

Bengals -3 (-115) -2u-

Giants/Bills OVER 46 (-118) -2u-

Vikings +14.5/Cardinals -.5 -2u-

Will be adding...:shake:

Last edited:
Good luck Tito...we see Lions/SHawks the same. Not against you in any, hope you get the team total for Steez and Ravens score 3 more.

thank you guys - :cheers3:

like the Bengals as well, the Raiders tt over once it comes out. Liked the Chargers tt, but their o-line is decimated. Will be adding...:prayer

and liking the over in Buffalo...think these teams can get that easy. Taylor will feel like he's in a practice....

they didn't post...

Bucs +3 (-105) -2u-

Raiders/Bears OVER 44 (-108) -2u-

Raiders TT OVER 24 -2u-

Bengals -3 (-115) -2u-

Back