Week #4

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
4am Friday night (Saturday morning), and I'm just getting this shit posted. For whatever reason, I just don't have the time for this right now...which is crazy, because I should now more than ever. Anyhow, just gonna throw the plays out there and get my old ass to bed.

Missouri TT over 42 (-110) for 1
Utah (+3.5) over Michigan (-105) for .7
A&M TT over 46 (-110) for 1
Oregon (-22.5) over Wazzou (-110) for 1
BYU (-14) over Virginia (-110) for 1
Rice (-6.5) over Old Dominion (-105) for .7
Oklahoma TT over 36.5 (-110) for 1
Oregon St TT over 34.5 (-110) for 1
Colorado(-3) to Cal(+14.5) for 1.1 to win 1
Mizzou(-3) to Duke(-7) to MSU(-35) for 1.1 to win 1

Sorry for the crap thread, for not getting my PR#s posted, and for not getting around the forum the last couple of weeks to discuss plays/etc. Anyhow, it is what it is. Wish you all good luck this weekend.

:cheers3:

fwiw, should have a couple more additions tomorrow...although it's a safe bet that they won't involve any games before noon (my time). :)

:shake:

what i need is a regularly scheduled, full time gig again, dammit. then between that and the kid's baseball/sports, things could normalize (chill out) again. don't suppose anyone hear can help me out on that front, huh? ;)

anyhow, back to business before i bail for the nite...
- lean to the Zona/Cal under
- lean to the NM/NMST over
- lean to N Illy, but fuckin 3rd straight road game kills it
- lean to Illinois/Texas St over
- lean to Appy St
- considering the Washington TT
- lean to Memphis/MTST over
- lean to Wake Forest

posting these only because i'm pretty sure that my posted leans swept last saturday...while, of course, my actual plays came no where close to sweeping.
figures...

The spot, Travel, and locale is so bad for Virginia. I see them taking a lot of money but I am more in your camp thinking that byu takes care of them handily. Numbers won't back a BYU play for me but I think you are one of the few people onto something with a cougars ticket.

Good luck today, Yanks

Back