• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Week 4 Writeups and Hopefully Feedback

Br@ssknux

Pretty much a regular
Last week's record was 7-7, a mark I would usually lament, but one that seems to be a pretty welcome sight after the horrific start I've had. A special double bird salute goes out to Mario Cristobal, who in two short weeks has managed to transform a previously explosive Miami offense under Tyler Van Dyke to a sputtering, inefficient, field goal obsessed(and field goal missing)mess. Enter Cristobal, exit any kind of effcient Miami offense, apparently. The Canes out gained Texas A&M's sorry offense 392-264, but still managed to not come within the TD spread, and somehow scored only 9 points despite gaining almost 400 yards and converting 27 first downs.

I should also mention that my fade of Charlotte last week was almost entirely predicated on the assumption that QB Chris Reynolds was nowhere near ready to come back, and that the 49ers would be stuck with their 2 awful backups. Not only did Reynolds play, he started, played the whole game and lit up the Georgia State defense for 400 yards passing. I'm not sure where the blame goes for that, but I have yet to find any outlet that updates us on injuries and breaking news, and when I say that, I mean the kind of stuff that bettors care about. On to this week.

Michigan -16.5 LOSS If not for Corum....
Clemson -7 LOSS Almost snuck out a weasely cover on that one. Kudos to Wake for scoring at will on that D.
Duke +7 LOSS Both teams are good. Didn't mind this play
Temple -9.5 WIN.
TCU -1.5 WIN
Missouri +7 WIN Auburn might be the least deserving team to win a game that I can remember. That game was lost 3 times.
JMU +7 WIN Can't wait to find a box score that breaks down the numbers for the 2nd half of that one.
Washington State +7.5 WIN Almost a horrific beat.
Tulsa +21 WIN
Arizona +3.5 LOSS
Northern Illinois +27 WIN
Marshall -3 LOSS That was bad
Iowa -8 WIN Iowa indeed would have won if they didn't run an offensive play
Ohio State -19 WIN
Kansas State +14 WIN
Washington -14 WIN

11-5

1. @Michigan -16.5 v Maryland. To say Michigan has played nobody is perhaps the understatement of the decade. Colorado State, Hawaii and UConn have been the opponents, which has resulted in total curb stompings, as you might expect. Maryland hasn't been much better on the schedule front, playing the Chris Reynolds devoid Charlotte 49ers, a motley crew of feeble no-talents and another anemic offensive outfit, the Buffalo Bulls. The only decent offensive squad they've faced has been SMU, and they gave up 525 yards and were outgained by 80 yards in that one.. This is also the time of year that Maryland begins it's annual early season swoon. Since the 2019 season began, the Terrapins are 2-10 against the spread as a road dog, and they are especially vulnerable in their first sign of distress each season. In their first game as a lined dog over the past 3 years, the Terrapins have failed to cover by 34, 29 and 53 points. Michigan has made the right move and given the keys(for now) to JJ McCarthy, who has been extremely explosive, averaging 13.9 yards per attempt. He also has Ronnie Bell back at receiver after being out injured last year, and WR Roman Wilson has burst on the scene, averaging 28.5 yards per reception. Maryland has looked good early, but this is nothing new for them. They are typically a "play on" team in the non-conference and early in conference if they're favored. They are dreadful when they face their first big test of the year, and it usually sparks a horrendous run after that. This year may be the exception, but in my opinion, a 2-10 sample size, and the likely level of efficiency in which this Michigan team will operate is enough for me to believe that less than 17 isn't going to be nearly enough in this one.

Last edited:
Nice write up. I like Maryland to hang in the first half and get a couple of big plays. Then Michigan will settle down and pull away. Turnovers will be key in this one. I haven't fired on this game yet but I like Maryland 1st half and Michigan for the game. Good luck this week!

2. Clemson -7(-115) @Wake Forest: Like many of you, I am not a fan of this Clemson offense, and I'll probably be looing to fade them next week when they tee it up against NC State, but they are in a good matchup despite their general inability to throw the ball effectively. Wake got a big boost, it would seem when Sam Hartman's blood clot situation improved enough for him to return for their game against Wake. Unfortunately, although Wake's record is still perfect, they have not looked anywhere near as good as they looked last year in what was their best season in more than a decade. You can tell both by the numbers and through the eye test. Hartman just doesn't look the same. In their 3 games against 3 below average defenses(Liberty, Vandy and VMI), Wake is 55th in the country in yards per play and absolutely cannot run the ball. They were outgained by almost 100 yards last week against Liberty, and should have lost the game outright to the Flames. They match up terribly against Clemson, as even in Clemson's worst offensive year in recent memory, the Tigers torched the Deacs for 500+ yards and 48 points. Both of the running backs that ran all over them return this year, and the Clemson defense should be as healthy as they've been all year as the defensive linemen they've been missing will be back this week. One of my worst plays of the year last year was taking only 4 with Wake at Clemson last year, and that's a mistake I do not intent to repeat. If you watched that game, Wake scored a couple late TDs, but they were manhandled in what was probably Clemson's worst team of the last decade vs Wake's best. There is definitely something amiss with this Wake offense, and it makes me think Clemson should be able to dominate that side of the ball. We already know that Wake's defense isn't going to have success stopping Shipley and co in the Tiger run game. As long as Clemson doesn't get turnover fever, they should roll in this one.

3. Duke +7 @Kansas: There is no bigger Lance Leipold fan than me, and I REALLY hope he sticks around at KU and doesn't bolt for the Nebraska job, since I'd rather avoid him being in the Big Ten West. The Jayhawks improvement in such a short time has been remarkable and although I didn't write them up in either of their first two lined games, I've cashed a couple tickets and added some in game action on them last week in Houston. I think they're totally for real, for the most part. I say for the most part because there are a couple areas in which they've been SO efficient, I can't imagine them keeping it up. First is their efficiency in the red zone. They're averaging just short of 7 points per trip to the red zone, which is doesn't take a genius to figure out that that's a TD pretty much every time they reach the red zone. Nobody does that, not even Georgia or vintage Alabama. They are also converting 63% of their third downs, and although their offense is like Chinese water torture for the defense, that high a number is not sustainable. All of these numbers are a credit to Leipold and his ability to design run offense, but on the other side of the ball, he hasn't been able to make a major difference yet. The Jayhawks remain a sieve on defense, ranking 100th in yards per play against, 109th against the pass and 121st on 3rd down. On the flip side, Duke and new coach Mike Elko have been just as impressive as the Jayhawks. Their offense has been almost as efficient as Kansas, and they are effectively balanced, ranking 18th in the country in yards per carry and 9th in yards per pass attempt. They have been bad on 3rd downs, but they haven't had that many opportunities as hey have been moving the sticks before they get to 3rd down. The major difference between these two teams is the Duke defense. Duke has played an easy schedule, but they stand up well in their defensive numbers, which is not surprising given Mike Elko's defensive chops. Riley Leonard has ben very effective throwing the ball, and I think their up-tempo offense will present problems for Kansas. I know that Leipold changes everything about Kansas's culture, but I always hesitate laying significant points with a team that almost never finds themselves in a favorite's role. I think Duke has a great shot to win this game, so I definitely have interest in the 7 points.

4. @Temple -9.5 v UMass: This definitely has some "hold your nose" components to it, but ultimately, I'm getting an opportunity to fade a road underdog that never covers as an underdog on the road. The Minutemen are 3-15 in their last 18 as a road dog, and come into this one only catching 9.5 points. Well sure, you might say, but they're playing Temple! True, they are, and the smoking crater that Rod Carey left behind is certainly going to be a major hole for Stan Drayton to dig out of, but already this season, we're seeing a little progress. Temple took a major hit to their already reeling brand when they got poleaxed by Duke in the opener, but that loss doesn't look all that bad now as the Blue Devils have proven to be pretty competent. Last week the Owls made a QB change and moved the ball pretty well through the air with new starting QB EJ Warner against what has been and is going to be a pretty good defense in Rutgers. They outgained the Scarlet Knights by 65 yards and although Schiano's offense will never be any great shakes, completely shut down a physical offense. This weak they'll play a UMass offense that has no idea what to do. In their 2 games against FBS opposition, they are averaging 2.2 yards per attempt, which is impossibly low in college football. They cannot throw the ball and they don't even try. Defensively, although Don Brown has them competing against the run, they are 121st in yards per pass attempt against, as per usual. There's danger in laying any points with a team that appears to be as bad s Temple, but I think they might not be quite as bad as advertised, especially against a team in a role in which they cover at a 15% clip.

Last edited:
ack. I’m opposite you on Wake and Kansas. Only two I locked in so far as well as under in Iowa and Auburn. Had day off work today so really spending some time and all through night digging into card as need to get out of this hole

ack. I’m opposite you on Wake and Kansas. Only two I locked in so far as well as under in Iowa and Auburn. Had day off work today so really spending some time and all through night digging into card as need to get out of this hole

Man bro. What the heck do so many ppl I respect like about wake? That stupid slow mesh crap they do is not a good way to attack a clemson d with so much talent up front! They get into backfield and disrupt that thing a ton! Leads to turnovers.. I know nobody likes DJ or tigers offense, I get it but they gonna be able to run all over wake soft d and those turnovers wake always has not a fluke, it pressure at the mesh point!!

I been loving Kansas as dogs but man their defense as a 7 point fav?? I have my doubts they can get enough stops, feels like a game last team w ball wins to me.

Hate being against you but at least one of us will win!! Lol

That doesn't make me feel great because I remember being opposite of you a couple times last year and losing.

5. TCU -1.5(-116) @SMU: Sonny Dykes matches up with his old squad here, and for whatever reason, he's been talking about the fact that he's fired up to play them, which seems a bit odd. Most of the time coaches have no interest in the awkwardness of playing their former team, but obviously Dykes knew he'd be dealing with that because he took the TCU job knowing they'd be playing SMU every year. I've already mentioned this, but I love everything about this TCU squad this year. I think highly of Dykes, as his offenses have spoken for themselves over the years, I like all three of their Qbs, I love their running game, I love their receivers. I think their DC is one of the best schemers in the country, and their talent on defense is solid as well. I suspect I'll be on them until further notice, but in this case, I really like the matchup as well. SMU has struggled defensively in both of their games against FBS opponents, especially against the run as both the Mean Green and Maryland had 200+ yards rushing against them. If they don't improve in that area, they'll get run out of their own stadium, especially since Max Duggan will be starting with Chandler Morris out with injury. That also means more snaps for Sam Jackson who is averaging 11 yards per carry so far this year. TCU hasn't looked great on defense thus far, but as Gillespie gets more time to get them comfortable with the scheme, they'll only improve. He's had plenty of time because over the last 2 full weeks they've only had a tune up with Tarleton State and have had plenty of time to prepare for the Mustangs. The Frogs have lost back to back games with SMU, so I'm sure they're ready to get those memories eradicated.

I came into the year thinking I liked Morris way more than Duggan but then Morris was incredibly underwhelming vs Colorado in the opener. Don’t mind it being Duggan at all, he one these guys that feel like he been there forever and seemingly gets better every year.

6. Missouri +7 @Auburn: Missouri is a pretty bad road underdog, but I just can't see how Auburn can be a 7 point favorite against any decent squad right now. Their being at home doesn't really help them because nobody in that stadium is going to be walking into Jordan Hare feeling good about their team, and Bryan Harsin is basically dead man walking. They have the feel of a defeated team, and that was evident from jump street last week. They actually moved the ball pretty well on Penn State, but had no ability to finish drives, to the point you were just waiting for something to go wrong for them. In my opinion, they'd be better off playing this game on the road because if they fall behind early, the mood will not be pleasant. The things you figured would be strengths for Auburn haven't been, as they rank 89th in yards per play against on defense, 81st against the run and 94th in yards per pass attempt against, You also figured their two running backs would be solid, but Tank Bigsby has looked pedestrian and they really didn't get the running game going in either of their games against FBS competition, Both TJ Finley and Zach Calzada are out for this game and maybe the year, so it's Robby Ashford or the true freshmen at this point. Missouri is not great, but they aren't terrible, especially on the defensive side, and they have a couple explosive receivers that might be able to get going against this defense. This is more of a fade against Auburn, but I think MIzzou can be in this one until the end.

I think Aub/Mizz U52 is better than either side.
GL sir

It makes me really nervous that total opened and has stayed above 51 all week. I totally agree w you, it super tough to find points in this game but I’m getting that gross feeling I get when a game that should be a dead under somehow gets over thanks to turnovers and special teams giving one team a big early lead and forcing the game to look way different than we think it will. I loved this under early in the week and maybe I’ll be kicking myself for passing but I’m getting close to just leaving it off my card.

7. James Madison +7 @Appalachian State: JMU is a bit of a tough case in terms of handicapping, but we all know that they've been among the elite of FCS for more than a decade and probably would rank somewhere in the 75-100 range in overall power rating metrics if they were in FBS over the past couple of years. Their sample size so far is small, but impressive as they completely hammered a Middle Tennessee squad that then went on to take care of it's next 2 opponents rather easily. It didn't take teams like Coastal and Old Dominion to get comfortable in FBS and I'd suggest that JMU is on much better footing than those programs were when they came in. Defensively, they've given up only 20 first downs in two games and they held Middle to 125 total yards in their opener. They were off last week and have had 2 weeks to prepare and get healthy for an Appy State team that couldn't possibly find themselves in a worse spot. They won on a miracle finish last week, winning a game they certainly should have lost to a team I suspect isn't as good as this JMU team. I don't know how JMU gets their best shot, as hey've played UNC and Texas A&M already and then followed it up with an emotional win when Gameday was on campus. Offensively, the Dukes have been clicking so far with Colorado State transfer Todd Centeio under center(9-0 ratio), so they should be able to move the ball against what might be a spent defense. It's a great spot for the Dukes, so I'll take the 7.

8. @Washington State +7.5(-115) v Oregon: Since Jake Dickert took over, the Cougs have been extremely reliable, doing a great job of hanging around in games and occasionally catching teams by surprise and knocking them off. This was the case a couple weeks ago when they went into Madison and came away with the outright win over the Badgers despite being outgained. They frustrated Graham Mertz all day, and they play an extremely sound brand of defense that doesn't lose sight of measured angles and containment...concepts that are usually disregarded by today's defenses that are consumed with "flying to the ball" and blow contain and give up big plays incessantly. I especially like the matchup for the Cougs vs "Road Bo Nix" who usually throws a couple balls to the defense when he embarks on a road trip. On offense, Oregon's defensive stats are still skewed from the ransacking they endured against Georgia in week 1, but I think Cam Ward can have success here. He broke records last year at Incarnate Word but has fallen short of being the next Bailey Zappe so far. He has, however, made improvements each week since starting cold in the opener against Idaho. Nix had a very solid outing at home against BYU last time out, but his history tells us he's likely to follow that up with a clunker on the road the next week. This WAZZOU defense is a great candidate to coax a crappy performance out of him.

9. Tulsa +21 @Ole Miss: Ole Miss has cruised to victory in all three of the games, but it's been against some pretty weak competition, though Troy was able to toss it around on their defense a little bit. Despite having some good yardage numbers, the quarterbacks have left Kiffin a bit frustrated and it's surprising that Jaxson Dart hasn't taken a stranglehold of that starting QB job. Tulsa looks to be to be catching the Rebs at a pretty good time, as they've gotten comfortable after the 3 wins and are looking head to SEC play with a game against Kentucky on deck. Tulsa has developed a bit of an air raid attack, which is new for them. Davis Brin has looked great so far, averaging 11.1 yards per attempt and sporting an 11/1 ratio. The Hurricane dropped what appeared to be a bad loss to Wyoming in week 1, but the Cowboys have reeled off 2 more wins since, and they took care of a pesky NIU squad in their other FBS game. Philip Montgomery has been absolute money as a road dog, having gone 23-8 in that role since he took over the Tulsa job.(and 10-1 since 2019!!!) Most of the time it's in situations like this. In the past, they done it by mucking the game up with Joe Gillespie's defenses, but this time they'll be capable of the back door. I think they might catch Ole Miss napping, and even though the Rebs have a really improved defense, it's hard to defend a passing offense like that for the whole 60 minutes.

Last edited:
10. Arizona +3.5 @Cal: Any question about whether or not Arizona is legitimately improved were answered last week when they knocked off North Dakota State. They put of 31 points on that Bison defense after dominating San Diego State in week 1, a win that looked a bt hollow after we saw what SDSU has looked like since. They have weapons all over the field, and I actually wish they would send Jacob Cowing downfield more often. This is a guy who single handedly got UTEP to a bowl last year with his explosiveness and he's being used almost exclusively in bubble screens and Rondale Moore style "get him the ball" plays that downplay his route running ability. He averaged 22 yards per catch last year and is only at 12 per this year. Even if they don't unleash him, TJ McMillan has been getting open deep and they've been able to run effectively with Michael Wiley and deLaura from the QB position. Although Road Dog Cal is a covering machine, Home Favorite Cal is the opposite (4-10) in their last 14. Cal's offense is not explosive enough to run away from anyone, and this Arizona offense should be resourceful enough to put enough points on the board to be in position to win this one.

Are we betting against notre dame again? Bs offside call on a missed fg turned into 7 points or cal woulda had last weeks upset. Haven’t watched unc yet but numbers look good. No way notre dame offense hangs no matter how bad unc def is

11. Northern Illinois +27 @Kentucky: The Huskies are likely to do what they have made a habit of doing thus far under HC Thomas Hammock: get outgained by 100+ yards and then play their opponent down to the wire. Kentucky is certainly a high quality squad, especially defensively, but they have been struggling without playmakers on the outside and without Chris Rodriguez in the backfield. It's up to Will Levis to carry the load, and that's ok if all anyone cares about is getting the win(God forbid!!), but if you want to cover 27 against a resourceful ATS squad like NIU, you need actually get points on the board rather than just amassing yards. Both NIU QBs have shown the ability to move the ball, especially Lombardi, so the back door will be open. It's obviously a look ahead situation for the Wildcats, as they have a trip to Oxford next week...it'll be surprising if they put forth their best effort. It's a recipe for success for a team that has a 10-4 record as a rod dog in recent years. I might be missing something that was staring me in the face, but I'd probably take 17 with the Huskies.

Are we betting against notre dame again? Bs offside call on a missed fg turned into 7 points or cal woulda had last weeks upset. Haven’t watched unc yet but numbers look good. No way notre dame offense hangs no matter how bad unc def is
I'm passing on that one, but if it gets over 3, I would consider backing the contrarian side. Unlikely, however.

It’s crazy every game you posting this week I have wrote down or have played already
Crazy I'm the same. Either agree with or leaned these plays for the most part. Couple I'd not play but certainly not against. Been fun watching the plays drop Br@ssknux! It's been uncanny to see this much agreement from someone!

Last edited:
Crazy I'm the same. Either agree with or leaned these plays for the most part. Couple I'd not play but certainly not against. Been fun watching the plays drop Br@ssknux! It's been uncanny to see this much agreement from someone!
Needless to say I'm rooting for you KJ! It hasn't been good this year for the plays I write up, but the worm has to turn at some point, right?

12. Marshall -3 (-117) @Troy: Both teams were on the wrong side of a deflating ending last week, as Troy was victim to the ridiculous miracle that burned Troy ML tickets everywhere(and trust me, they were out there) and Marshall staggered through a terrible performance at Bowling Green, eventually losing in OT. Marshall's loss was I suppose understandable but not expected, at least by me because there was a ton of legitimacy to their win over Notre Dame, and I liked their roster coming into their first year in the Sun Belt. I loved Troy last week because of the spot for the Trojans as well as the DNA of their program. Those things aren't really going to help them this week because they are going to be facing an extremely upset team who is fundamentally better than them. Despite the final score, they had a hard time stopping Appy State and were outgained by almost 100 yards in the game. For the year they are 100th in yards per play and are pretty much getting run over in the run game, ranking 113th in the country in yards per carry against. That's bad news against Marshall who might get their best player, RB Rasheem Ali back this week. Ali rushed for 1400 yards and 23 TDs last year but has been out for a non injury reason. Troy also can't run it, so they are completely reliable on Gunnar Watson, who has looked good but doesn't have the pedigree of a guy who can strap a team on his back. Marshall will be all over this game mentally after that hiccup last week. I think they'll roll here. If Troy can go toe to toe with the Thundering Herd here in this spot, after what happened to them last week, my hat's off to them.

Last edited:
13. Iowa -8 @Rutgers: Ultimately, for me this is a play because Greg Schiano 2.0's teams are highly predictable as it relates to ATS role. They typically are a dog in every game they play in the Big Ten, and they almost always cover on the road as a significant dog, and almost always fail to cover at home as a reasonably short home dog. That's the role they find themselves in this week, where Schiano is 1-6 ATS. Iowa on the other hand has a very good history as a road favorite, having gone 14-6 over the past 8 years under Ferentz. Obviously, both of these teams have been pathetic on offense, but Rutgers is a special case. Nobody is sure who will start at QB for them due to a myriad of injuries, but it looks like it won't be Noah Vedral, who at least has some competent play on his resume. If it's Evan Simon, they guy who played last week, I can't see how Rutgers scores against this Iowa defense. They have no explosiveness this year as Isaiah Pacheco and Bo Melton are gone and in the NFL. They barely cracked 200 yards against Temple last week, so I don't even want to think about how tough it's going to be for them against Iowa, who remains an elite defense. If Iowa's offense was forced to kick on their first play from scrimmage on each drive, either punt or FG, I'd be willing to bet that they'd win the game. 8 is a lot to lay on an offense as bad as Iowa's, but when you have a defense like theirs and they're playing an offense like Rutgers, I'm willing, especially when both are in such extreme ATS roles.

Last edited:
14. @Ohio State -19 v Wisconsin: Obviously, Wisconsin's game is to run the ball and play great defense, and they've accomplished that in recent years. However, I'm not so sure about this year, and I'm really worried about their ability to do that in this game. So far, Wisconsin has been tested in one game, at home against WAZZOU and they lost it. In that game Braelon Aleen and Chez Mellusi both sputtered, barely averaging 4 yards per carry between them. The next week against New Mexico State, Allen went for 86 yards on 15 carries, and 39 of them came on one carry. On defense, they've looked fine, but couldn't get stops when they needed them against Washington State, and they lost 8 of their top 10 tacklers, including the two guys that did pretty much all the heavy lifting for them, LBs Leo Chanel and Jack Sanborn. Ohio State hasn't shown it, but they are well ahead of last year's performance on defense and will only improve with Jim Knowles telling them what to do. In addition, everyone is back healthy for the Buckeyes this week, including Smith -Njigba. If we see OSU's offense click, I don't think the Badgers can come close to keeping up, especially with Graham Mertz facing adversity.

15. Kansas State +14(-115) @Oklahoma: Based on their results from last week, these two teams are on opposite ends of the spectrum as far as 30,000 foot perceptions. K State dropped a game at home to Tulane (who is a solid squad)as a 14 point favorite and Oklahoma destroyed Nebraska despite almost 100% of "sharps" being on Nebraska last week. I'm no sharp, and I didn't write it up for some reason, but I couldn't see how that Nebraska defense was going to stop anyone, let alone the athletes on Oklahoma's offense after Georgia Southern and Northwestern had moved it on them like hot knives through butter. I think both of these sides have a misled perception. I'm not sure if anyone else is like ,e, but I've spent the last couple years screaming at the TV when I was holding a UCF ticket and Dylan Gabriel was out there setting fire to my money. He is not very good, and you could see signs of it, even in that massacre last week. If he gets pressured, he will make mistakes. Also, I think K State will have the edge in the trenches in this game, and their defense is easily the best one Oklahoma will have seen. If they take the reigns off Adrian Martinez a bit and let him open things up and use his athleticism, the explosiveness will be worth a turnover or two, and Deuce Vaughn is a stud. Coming off the loss, OU will get an inspired effort from K State, and they certainly won't lack confidence as they've beaten OU twice in the last 3 meetings as bigger underdogs than they are here.

16. @Washington -14 v Stanford: Stanford was unlucky in their game against USC a couple weeks ago, but they never really stopped the Trojans and benefitted from Lincoln Riley pulling off the gas pedal a bit. If you remember this Stanford defense last year, it couldn't stop a tricky middle school offense, and although they've improved, I don't like their chances to go up to Seattle and stop what is turning into a juggernaut offensively for the Huskies. The DeBoer/Penix combo has been great so far, and I don't see it slowing down this week either. Stanford is without EJ Smith this week, who represents about the only high level athlete Stanford has among it's skill position guys. Washington has spent the last several years getting pushed around by Stanford for the most part, so they'll be motivated to impose their will when they're in position to do so, and I think they are in this spot.

16. @Washington -14 v Stanford: Stanford was unlucky in their game against USC a couple weeks ago, but they never really stopped the Trojans and benefitted from Lincoln Riley pulling off the gas pedal a bit. If you remember this Stanford defense last year, it couldn't stop a tricky middle school offense, and although they've improved, I don't like their chances to go up to Seattle and stop what is turning into a juggernaut offensively for the Huskies. The DeBoer/Penix combo has been great so far, and I don't see it slowing down this week either. Stanford is without EJ Smith this week, who represents about the only high level athlete Stanford has among it's skill position guys. Washington has spent the last several years getting pushed around by Stanford for the most part, so they'll be motivated to impose their will when they're in position to do so, and I think they are in this spot.
I’m with you here

Brass, I'm pretty sure you kicked the proverbial azz... Am I wrong?
Well Ronnie, it was definitely a lot better than it's been the past few weeks that's for sure. 11-5 on the writeups and I hit most of the other plays I liked too (ND, Rice, FAU, S Alab to name a few). Thanks for asking!! WAZZOU coming back and righting the wrong of that late pick 6 helped a LOT.

Back