Week 4 What Are We Learning

Michigan unders.

Michigan and Rutgers ended at 2:52 eastern

Michigan St held the yardage battle into 4th but a lot of turnovers.

MSU fans said Thorne left due to Kim's emergence. Yes, I'm half being a smart-ass here, but they don't have a above average QB right now.

Oregon defense showed me something today.

Bama defense very good after the one drive.

Dabo with some terrible coaching. Well, him and Riley.

FSU isn't a top 4 team. At all. Good team for sure but that chuck n duck offense isn't made for a big game vs legit defenses.

How'd I miss Louisville today. Nice situational spot. Kicking myself.

Syracuse was an absolute gift at HT.

Damn if I ever bet on Auburn again with that QB I will deserve to lose. Still think A&M is trash but Auburn should be able to find a walk on better than Thorne.
At one point today, I told a buddy that first one to 10 wins the Iron Bowl this season. I'm hopeful that Alabama has at least started to turn the corner. SEC West is definitely up for grabs

At one point today, I told a buddy that first one to 10 wins the Iron Bowl this season. I'm hopeful that Alabama has at least started to turn the corner. SEC West is definitely up for grabs
Even Saban is vulnerable when he doesn't have a QB.

I learned I like Dan Lanning. I won’t lie, I took a stab on the Cinderella show.

I learned Marcus Freeman don’t want a penalty for 10 men on the field only at the one yard line in the game of his life.

I’ll have to look at the schedule but I’ll have Washington St ML somehow later on. How about the Pac12?!

At what point does Iowa call a town meeting. Coach’s son has a fucking point based contract clause! And he just got blanked on the road…

Great week to stack up the fades for the next couple weeks (this is how I break down a season, 4 weeks max)

Cuse
Tree
Messy

Think all 3 are getting line value that isn't deserved at this point I'd say Colorado too, doubt the fade value is completely lost yet

Good for Penn State for running its version of the Philly Push QB sneak.

I'm at a loss why every team doesn't put 650lbs in the backfield and push its QB forward for a 1/2 yard. It's proven to be unstoppable.

Last edited:
Michigan unders.

Michigan and Rutgers ended at 2:52 eastern

Michigan St held the yardage battle into 4th but a lot of turnovers.

MSU fans said Thorne left due to Kim's emergence. Yes, I'm half being a smart-ass here, but they don't have a above average QB right now.

Oregon defense showed me something today.

Bama defense very good after the one drive.

Dabo with some terrible coaching. Well, him and Riley.

FSU isn't a top 4 team. At all. Good team for sure but that chuck n duck offense isn't made for a big game vs legit defenses.

How'd I miss Louisville today. Nice situational spot. Kicking myself.

Syracuse was an absolute gift at HT.
Think about fading UVA next week.

Good for Penn State for running its version of the Philly Push QB sneak.

I'm at a loss why every team doesn't put 650lbs in the backfield and push its QB forward for a 1/2 yard. It's proven to be unstoppable.
Amen. Alabama had 1st and goal from the 1 yesterday after a blocked punt, and ended up kicking a 40 yard FG. Lost 20 yards on a bad snap in the shotgun when we have a QB built like an NFL RB

Amen. Alabama had 1st and goal from the 1 yesterday after a blocked punt, and ended up kicking a 40 yard FG. Lost 20 yards on a bad snap in the shotgun when we have a QB built like an NFL RB

No kidding, especially so when you have a guy with great leg power and built like Milroe. In general, running plays from the shotgun on 4th and short should be outlawed. Another pet peeve of mine. We need to start a thread of them....

Another, how is is that every o-lineman is not taught to react to neutral zone movement by the defense? It's the easiest 5 yards and should be part of offensive line technique 101.

And on the subject of defensive linemen, how in the hell is there ever "a lined up in the neutral zone" infraction? Dear lord, pay attention to where you're at.

I digress, and I've not even been drinking.

I’ll have to look at the schedule but I’ll have Washington St ML somehow later on. How about the Pac12?!

At what point does Iowa call a town meeting. Coach’s son has a fucking point based contract clause! And he just got blanked on the road…
Wazzu winning at least one game vs top 4 pac12 teams

Offense is legit, very well coached

--Iowa was demoralized with a slow death.

--Maryland thought 21-0 and game was over. It was this time.

--Michigan can sure burn clock. Eight minute, 3pt drive to start the 3rd.

--Ohio State defined the word resilient and was gifted.

--Notre Dame defense last two plays had only 10 ten players. Someone wasn't doing their job.

Wow, was I lucky. Three half-point wins this weekend. Have to remember that when I lose a bunch of half-pointers. Books are sharp.

--Iowa was demoralized with a slow death.

--Maryland thought 21-0 and game was over. It was this time.

--Michigan can sure burn clock. Eight minute, 3pt drive to start the 3rd.

--Ohio State defined the word resilient and was gifted.

--Notre Dame defense last two plays had only 10 ten players. Someone wasn't doing their job.

Wow, was I lucky. Three half-point wins this weekend. Have to remember that when I lose a bunch of half-pointers. Books are sharp.
Congrats, and I know the feeling for a change. I went to bed with a big bet on Haw -2.5 (-113).

Woke up to very pleasant surprise.

Back