Week 4 Waiver Wire pickups....and guys to stash

KowboyKarl

Live. Breathe. Blue.
So who you guys looking to pick up this week?

Either long-term guys based on what you may have seen from them this week or some injury fill-ins.

A few guys I'm looking to stash (if I have expendable roster space) that are surprisingly still available in most of my leagues:

Justin Blackmon - one game left on his 4 game suspension, could pile up a lot of garbage pts in the 2h of games as the Jags will be in comeback mode in almost every game

Percy Harvin - word is he's trying to come back Week 7, even though the Seahawks are rolling right now, their passing game could certainly use the boost

Shane Vereen - will be back Week 11 and could be huge for a fantasy playoff run, especially in ppr leagues

Heath Miller - first game back last night, if you have a low end TE that's not producing, he would be a solid guy to grab

Leveon Bell if he hasn't been scooped up already. Isaiah Pead too. Could get the job if he performs while Daryl Richardson is banged up.

One guy worth stashing especially in keeper leagues is Christine Michael. If Lynch goes down or late in the year gets sat down to rest Michael could stepnin and produce nicely.

Would think that only Miller would be available if your in a halfway decent league.

These guys are all widely available in a lot of leagues...short benches will do that. Tough to find a spot for a lot of these guys.

Vereen is available in most of my leagues. I wanna pick him up can't justify giving up anyone on my bench YET to do so.

I've added Blackmon in a few leagues and still debating in another. Think I'm gonna start a new thread for that question.

I fucking dropped roy helu today to get a wr for this week. Guy I picked up got 1 point and morris goes down. Fml

Morris is saying no fracture to his ribs and he'll be ready after the Week 5 bye...hopefully that makes u feel better, Tide.

Back