Week 4 Plays

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
8-9 last week with 3 games losing by 1 or less those are the swings of the game nfl went 4-0 +6 units to save my weekend though. Will keep it to around 6 plays this week as the season is getting tougher to cap now!

BYU-28
***bought out of LSU***
PSU-28
Bama-9
UNC-2
Utah-7
Purdue-10
Hou-6.5
MD-21
Florida-7
tOSU-21

UConn-10/KSU-3 1/2.0 units

All plays to win 1.44 units unless otherwise noted

Last edited:
Yeah, fuck Wyoming bro!

BOL to ya this week! What do you think about WVU Thursday?

BOL troy, on em both as well...

fuck last week linesmakers were just sick on some of those sharp lines and got us good.... so many covers lost by a point or the hook.

PSU-28-its Temple and yes they are improved and have been money this season for me but this is a PSU team that can make it to the NC game this year they are so talented and the price is right here IMO 48-16
Bama-9-Arkie is horrible and Bama needs a huge in conf win, Saban will not let up IMO and we will see a 38-7 type game here
UNC-2-Have to fade Glennon and that hokie def UNC is too hot and Davis has his guys playing solid football right now with confidence. Too much spped on offense 23-14
Utah-7-Utah blows teams out and AFA hasn't played anyone yet, thy do this week and it should be a 42-20 victory
Purdue-10-Look ahead for CMU. Also faduing them v. BCS opp as they get taken to the woodshed everytime. Too much firepower and a defense that is very solid to throw against. 34-17
Hou-6.5-Fading CSU pass def ranked 105 v. a throwing offense that can score, lots o points 45-21
MD-21-Huge win last week now playing a shitty shitty team terps roll
38-9
Florida-7-ATS system i have says tenn loses and i don't like their play calling Florida does as it pleases in the 2H 34-16
tOSU-21-Need a big win to boost confidence. Tressell is a great coach and will take out last weeks ass raping out on the trojans of the sun belt haha. 9-4 ATS after a loss and we'll probably see Pryor more which should add excitement. Nice warmup for B10 openernext week. 41-7

bad feeling now it seems too easy and with Auburn sucking it up last week they have to have been looking ahead or not mentally there for last week. Tuberville is a good coach and I expect this to be close anywasy will look at the under though 17-14 either way maybe 20-14 tops IMO.

Back