OU 1H -13.5 (-115)
Kansas-30
Wisky-7
Florida-21(-120)
FAU-6.5
Purdue -13.5
ASU-1/USF-2.5/LSU-6.5

Last edited:
I am surprised the Oregon line just dropped to 16.5, and the OU line dropped to 19.5 and the PSU line is juiced up at Pinny and about to fall to 2.5. Interesting moves on those.

Weird that LSU just dropped to 15 at Pinny but it is still 16.5 everywhere else.

I am seriously considering MSU now since it is 14 105 at the Greek right now. Gonna wait and see where it moves next as it just hit 14 everywhere a sec ago.

Yeah I would like LSU at -13, but I don't think it will get there, so that one will be a no play for me.

Are you guys considering MSU or is that one definitely a no play for ya.

Hey troy ... considering kansas myself .... mind giving me a blurb or two as to why you like them to cover in that game ? thank you sir.

Kansas is just blwoing out bad teams at home why else would it stop no. thjis is the dress rehersal for them before b12 play too. this should be a 55-14 type game IMO

LSU needs to get down to -14 or so to get some action

That line is way too high.

I don't know if the line is too high, but it just isn't appealing to me right now. I am thinking of where South Carolina has an edge on LSU... still thinking.

I will do the position-by-position write-up later this week, and hopefully it will be a compilation between etg and I.

thanks will be adding two more tonite i think still al ittle more reseaerch and have to compare plays with my buddy who does great as well, if we both like it we usually win

GL this week Troy. With you on Penn State, Wisconsin, and Oklahoma. Thinking about adding FAU to go along with a lot of other people. Hope you hit em all man

thanks bro glad to see most of us are on the same side this week...gott abe careful of chalk this time of year and on but i think we found some gems!

Troy - I am on OU, UF, FAU, Purdue with ya, I had Kansas on the radar but I am pissed the line moved to almost -33 now. I like PSU just waiting on the line. I don't think I can hate on Oregon considering what they have done this yr and Stanford for their big win last week. Wisky I don't know what to think but no way I would consider backing Iowa. Good luck this week

you still wanna follow afte rlast weekend shuit on me that sucked bad too many upsets...i will post tomorrow i already play indy -6 just as i heard johnson was out for houston

I like to know what you play, its a useful tool for me when im pickin my own card. bol stacks.

thanks for the headsup bu i have all ,money pending in games this week...bol my friend and thanks for the tip keep em coming if you come across anything i'm pulling for 24-0 1q

let me tell you something right nwo in my drunkien state.....i will win very game this weekend for sure fuck dr bob you Yag bitch i am and will be the king of capping no mooses or shit like that just my favs covering shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit rape helells yeah!

let me tell you something right nwo in my drunkien state.....i will win very game this weekend for sure fuck dr bob you Yag bitch i am and will be the king of capping no mooses or shit like that just my favs covering shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit rape helells yeah!

Is that you Tru?

Back