LOUISVILLE-9
IOWA-20
TEXAS-24
ARKANSAS-1
OLE MISS -2

UNDERDOG P.O.W: BUFFALO +43 and KENT ST+7/ML
Still looking at some......

Last edited:
louisville at 9 is stealing...good luck bro!

I will put them on some Ml parlays.

hell yeah...:bow:

excellent start with those lines, Stacks. definitely got the better of those, by being quick. on nevada too, but at 8. and i'll definitely be joing you on USC and Louisville too...again, at much higher #'s.

Great job getting at them early.

The only one that would worry me is Iowa. Huge lookahead spot with Fuckeyes coming to Iowa City next week.

Question? Everywhere I go everyone is all over Louisville. Is everyone still on them w/ Brohm out this 3-6 weeks?

mutosufan said:
Question? Everywhere I go everyone is all over Louisville. Is everyone still on them w/ Brohm out this 3-6 weeks?

who cares....kstate SUCKS

love your lines...i notice you bought them the SECOND they came out!! i am on all of them actually...but its amazing what 4 hours after opening lines will do!! good luck to us!!

Troy - like your card again this week bro. With you on USC, Nevada, and Louisville. Going the other way with Alabama.

GL this week! :cheers:

understandable bro about that game....i think this will be a breakout game for mustain making his home starting debut. mcfadden and jones look to be unstoppable and i like the home crowd pushing the defense. also i think and hope nutt is smart enough to bhave been working on open field tackling this week (wrapping up the runner ) in particular. hey if this is the only game i lose so be it hope you win it instead hahahha bol this week

mutosufan said:

answer:
fuck yeah. louisville will be just fine with the backups.

troy, love the lines. with you on several. GL to us!

TroyStacks,

Even though Brohm is out 3-6 weeks, look at this:

Cantwell guided the Cardinals to a season-ending win over Connecticut, then played gamely in a Gator Bowl loss to Virginia Tech, throwing for 216 yards and three touchdowns despite having his nose broken in the first half.

"It was a lot easier coming in this time than it was in the Gator Bowl," said Cantwell, who threw for 113 yards and a touchdown against the Hurricanes. "I came away from that game thinking I took something away from the team and the University of Louisville, and it felt good to go out there and give something back."

That sense of duty helped Cantwell decide to stay at Louisville rather than seek a transfer, even though he knew the starting job would be Brohm's as soon as he fully recovered from knee surgery.

"When no one would give me a shot, U of L did," Cantwell said. "These coaches have spent hours upon hours with me just making me into the quarterback that I am today."

Cantwell got a much-needed confidence boost from coach Bobby Petrino shortly after coming in for Brohm. Rather than sit on a 17-7 lead in the third quarter, the Cardinals went for the kill. Cantwell's first pass was a 45-yard bomb to Harry Douglass that set up the game-clinching touchdown.

"I wanted to show (my confidence in him) by that when we got in the game, we were going to throw the ball right now and just keep going," Petrino said. "I've got a tremendous amount of confidence in him. He can make the throws we need to make."

Cantwell has experience in this offense and they will loose somethings, however, he can do the job in this system at Louisville. Louisville is loaded with talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smiley_acbe:

no you don't. if you dig louis at 9, then middling it may just kill your profit.

if you got that line TO middle it, then sure.....8 points looks good to me.

GL.

search for troy stacks in the title for a thread someone was paging me earlier this morning and i wrote it there....if you cannopt find it i will write something up for you tomorrow let me know buddy

Back