Week 4 Plays

Tito

The Salty Dog
Ytd: 15-11 (+3.3u)

Hit with the Bengals last night. Not impressed with them though, even before that game. Except for Aj, damn.
Putting these in now, will be at a family wedding this weekend. This week sucks, imo. Very little I like and a lot of plays that are just not that strong to play. May add one or two, but doubt it.
Any thoughts on these, let me know....lean Saints +4 as well.

1u

Raiders +3.5 (-120)

Panthers/Falcons OVER 50.5

Niners +3 (-115)

Jags +2 (-105)

Larry Donnell OVER 2 Receptions (+100)

Teaser of the Week (2-1): Jags +10 & Browns +16.5 (-130)

:cheers3:

Last edited:
Good luck Tito. I'm laying off the Oak/Balt game, but do like the rest and have all on my card in some manner.

thanks Trey! appreciate it bud....

Can make a case for both sides tonight...Nyg has issues with their secondary. Doesn't look good. However, Minnny's o-line has issues too and I could see the pass rush getting to them. Minnys d is so damn good and going up a bad o-line, looks good for them. I imagine the Giants will want to get off quick passes and maximize the speed advantage they have on the Minny d-backs...

Action play here, I like Donnell to get some looks tonight, think he can at least match this number....

Would be cool if they cancelled my bet since he got knocked out of the game w a concussion after one quarter

Back