week 4 plays NCAA foots

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Last week and overall 4-3 +2.6..record includes, ML dogs, parlays, and ATS..the record police can keep track of which is which if they want to...be my guest, gives me less work.

This week...

Colorado +3 at -115 for 1 unit

I expect them to throw on WVU, early and often and WVU will find it difficult to come back. This Colorado team is the sleeper of the b12 IMO.

rest of plays friday..

gl.

good luck hunt.... im leanin that way too, and with kstate losing ill probably end up playing them tomorrow

it is apparent that colorado was really looking ahead to this game in the last week performance against eastern washington, which they woke up and snuck out a win in the end on that pick 6, but was still a verry close game.

but from that we can say theyve had almost 2 weeks to prepare for this one, and are putting a lot of eggs in this basket. we know that if you have the speed to contain pat white and force him to beat you through the air, you have a victory. ECU showed us that if you can contain him and limit devine's yards WVU is a very beatable team.

just a very one-track, run-based offense that, with the right coaching, and right players at the right positions on defense, are definitely vulnerable at being shut down and beaten. force pat white to throw and WVU is cooked.

the WVU defense is nothing to brag home about, especially the back 4.
villanova threw for 267 against em, and ECU for 243....

hawkins could definitely pick them apart... been making solid decisions completing 71% of his passes 4 td's/2 picks to start the year boasting a average of 144 QB rating. while those stats are a bit padded from going up against a 1-AA team,

hawkins has been the one leading the way in the first two wins in a pass balanced-offense... just think its a great matchup on paper for the buffs.

BOL!!

Hunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Good Luck Man, On this already.

colorado should be in the hunt all game .... get it ? ...in the hunt ...... tough crowd.

gl this week and thanks for talking me off michigan last week.

thanks fellas..appreciate it...great points cap, thank you.

I would take ML, but I respect WVU too much..anything can happen in these thursday night tilts.

Huge coaching advantage imo as well in this game.

Why on earth would you try to make the best read option qb to ever live...into a passer?

Jump,

I will have to admit that was pretty funny. Sheridan comes into save the day..lmao...that kid has no business being on a field again..wow.

I got really lucky last week....but I will take it.

VY was awesome as well...and obviously he has a national title to show for it...but something about PW is amazing to me..just the way he makes the decision in a split second and accelerates.

no problem yanks..any way i can help.

Adding:

Ml parlay
Florida ML
Utah ML
Alabama ML

1 unit pays 1.3

I liked this card initially but not anymore..gonna be a lot of outright dog wins...problem is I don't know which ones...hopefully not the above three

Florida is not going to lose this game imo. A week off, better coach and one of the most explosive offenses in country..if imma go down it's with the gators.

Lot of great threads on utah..check jpicks thread out..MWC guru..Utah will be undefeated going into BYu game..great overall team, tackle well, experienced Qb and revenge

Alabama..I love this team and might add a straight bet on them as well...People say..oh 9 points is too many...Arkansas just doesn't have the horses yet this year.. JPW will not make many mistakes..defense is excellent..31-7

I usually never lay points..unless it is a great situation.

May Add ASu tomorrow night despite bjorks comments.

Adding:

ASU +8 (-110) .60 to win .50 units

Like the game a lot..great situation for ASU to be in and one of the better situations you will find this year imo..too bad it is UGA and a tough SEC team, but wouldn't surprised if the Ml comes in as well.

GL.

thanks fellas...

Didn't know I was ooposite of you brah..not a fade..kind of a last minute thing with ASU.

Back