Santacapper

Pretty much a regular
7-2 in week #3. Onto week #4

YTD 17-12
Totals 11-7
Sides 4-4

Teasers 2-1

New Orleans +7.5

Emotion aside, I have liked what I have seen from NO from a defensive standpoint in the first 2 weeks alone, as well as their coaching. THey threw in wrinkles into Atl gameplan on MNF and stopped Vick and their zone blocking. Well, Atl ran for over 250 yards on Carolina in week 1, they ran for 117 (30 of those came in what I would call garbage timeon a Vick run). Well the people say Steve Smith is back...he was back in Week 2. Carolina jumped out to a 17 -0 lead and the Buc back into the lead after 3 straight TB TD's. Thats not worthy of laying 7.5 IMO. Saints have already gone into GB and Cleveland and come away with W's. Now all they need to do is cover the 7.5. NO is 3-0 ATS, Carolina 0-3. NO offense is better in the pass and rush, they are better in the run defense and about par with pass defense. I'll take more than a TD here.

Thats all for today.

GL everyone:cheers:

an_horse.gif

For 3 weeks now I've refused to believe that the Saints are a good team. I'm not thick headed enough to continue this train of though. That, coupled with the fact that they'll be playing a team this weekend who barely got a last second win against a team whose quarterback was playing with failing internal organs, is more than enough to make me take this bet. And to top it off, you're GIVING me +7.5!?

I've got a 2 Unit bet locked in for New Orleans right now, and I'll have another ML bet down for 1 unit once the line is available.

GL!

Dice - exactly, its that Carolina can't put teams away, blowing a 17 pt lead in week 2 etc. Like the # being off a TD too. GL

Renew - sometimes the home team is a play with the head and the heart, then its even better :wacka wacka: GL:cheers:

Carolina lways a poor home favorite. They seem to better as smal chalk on the road cause they just ahve to win. I still remember how GB backdoored Car last year on MNF! Mfers! GL

Sport - yeah, never like playing them as a fave, think alot of value has switched to fading them unlike years past where they flew under the radar on most weeks. GL this week:cheers:

Going to be away for the weekend at a buddy's wedding Im the MC at so I might not be around too much Sunday.:drink:

Teaser

Baltimore +9.5 & Indy -2

Miami / Houston under 40.5

San Francisco +7

Detroit / St Louis under 43.5

GL Everyone:cheers:

FOndy - glad we got that one. :cheers:

Adding

Philly / Green Bay under 50

Everything I have read is about how this is a shoot out and I totally know that this isnt going to be the most 'popular' pick but I think some things are being ignored. I dont think either team has that particular deep ball threat that can change a game. Both sides see alot of slant routes tonight and shorter game play. THink some trends are being ignored here, under is 5-1 last 6 meetings ,20-6-2 in Philly last 28 night games etc. Not that it plays a meaningful part but I just think it cant be ignored. Both teams allow under 100 yds rushing etc and both QB's are prone to mistakes at the wrong time. Just think this line is getting out of hand and I have to play the under here.

3-2 Sunday:cheers:

YTD 20-13
Totals 12-8
Sides 5-5
Teasers 3-1

King - jumped up to 50.5 at sportinteraction, local wouldnt give me thatviolin Glad you like it too... thought it was just going to be me:cheers:

Back