CTG Partner
2007:
NFL ATS: 9-6-0, +4.25 units
NFL ML: 0-1, -1.00 unit
NFL O/U: 3-3-0, -0.30 units
Teasers: 1-1, +1.35 units
------------------------------
NFL Total/YTD: 13-11-0, +4.30 units

Just getting started on the new week, and made my first few plays. Helluva lot of home dogs this week though, that i'll be giving further attention.

Sunday, 9/30

Cleveland (+4) over Baltimore (-110) for 1.5 units

St Louis (+13) over Dallas (-110) for 1.5 units

Carolina (-3) over Tampa Bay (+100) for 1.5 units

Denver/Indianapolis over 46 (-110) for 1.5 units

Miami (-4) over Oakland (-110) for 1 unit

Seattle/San Francisco over 40.5 (-110) for 1 unit

Teaser:
DET(+11) to NYJ(+5) to SD(-3.5) to INDY(-1.5)
1 unit to win 1.20

Will be back later w/ thoughts on these plays. As far as other potentials...
Looking at the Dolphins, but only if the line got under a FG for some reason. Looking at the Pack too...but wondering about that line. And as mentioned, looking at a few home doggies too...and debating if teams like Arizona or Cincy can hang with the big boys this week.
Lot's of games and info to work on still, so i'll be back with more later in the week. Happy capping.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Like cleveland. Is the STL play more of a fade of Dallas (overhyped, possibly caught sleepin off big win, Public darling) or do you believe STL will bring it? I mean with a depleted line and no run threat now, do you think Bulger and Co will even have the spirit to continue all game? Thoughts?

Like cleveland. Is the STL play more of a fade of Dallas (overhyped, possibly caught sleepin off big win, Public darling) or do you believe STL will bring it? I mean with a depleted line and no run threat now, do you think Bulger and Co will even have the spirit to continue all game? Thoughts?

little bit of all of the above, and more...

not fading dallas...well, maybe their defense a bit. NYG exposed them quite a bit, imo. but STL has no choice but to move forward. a lot of us had them doing much better this year, and that's still an excellent offense...at least potentially. i'll get into it more later...but i do expect them to begin to get that offense in gear, obviously w/ the passing game. not sayign they'll win...but i got em losing by 3 to 6 pts, and hanging around all game.

Dont like this week either ..Trying to decide on playing cleveland and or miami .. They are system plays ... GL

:cheers:

Good luck Yanks. :cheers:

Against you on Tampa, but I must admit I played it without analyzing much (and because I got a very good line at my local).

added a few more plays

still have the sun nite and mon nite games to look at...but i added the rest of my sunday (day) card.

Miami (-4)
SEA/SF o40.5
And a 4 team/7 pt teaser

Steel...played em both. :cheers:
Whatever the system is...i like it.

Mimir...understand. I may be in the minority, but i actually think Carr is a slight upgrade.

Precise...thx, bro.

BOL everyone. :cheers:

That was a horrible sunday. And to top it off, didn't get to watch any of it. But just by looking at the results, fucking SD needs to fire Norv right away. Say what you will about Marty...but at least he won in the reg season. At this rate, there is no post-season for SD...which is even worse. Unreal...

Anyways, 2-5 on the day...3.5 units to the bad.

2007:
NFL ATS: 10-9-0, +1.35 units

NFL ML: 0-1, -1.00 unit
NFL O/U: 4-4-0, +0.10 units
Teasers: 1-2, +0.35 units
------------------------------
NFL Total/YTD: 15-16-0, +0.80 units

4 weeks work for a measly $80. :hang:

Anyways, no play on Monday. I like Cincy getting th 7.5 at home...but been burned by NE one to many times this year to go for it.
So i'll cya next week, and try to turn this shit around.

Back