The Danny Snyder Fanclub
8-6-1 ATS +.3 units

Denver -9.5....2.2 to win 2
Tennessee -3....2.2 to win 2
Washington+11...2.2 to win 2
Cincinnati @ Cleveland over 44...2.2 to win 2

:popcorn:

BOL dizz, on tenny as well, lookin to add the skins

11 points in a NFC east rivalry game just looks like too many, even as good as dallas D has been

Niners screwed me too.. looks like we're opposite on SD...

I think your boys should cover the big chalk today..

gl Diz

got lucky with SD.....fuck yourself redskin fans...shitty week

ADDING:

Chicago ML +150.....2 to win 3 units

Denver -9.5....2.2 to win 2
Tennessee -3....2.2 to win 2
Washington+11...2.2 to win 2

Cincinnati @ Cleveland over 44...2.2 to win 2
San Fran +4....2.2 to win 2

San Diego -8....2.2 to win 2
Chicago ML +150.....2 to win 3 units

4-3 on the week for +2.4

For the year:

11-8-1 ATS +4.1 units
0-1 O/U: -2.2 units
1-0 ML: +3 units
TOTAL: +4.9 units

thinking pittsburgh and under tomorrow night:shake:

Im leaning Ravens...maybe ML...think willie parker out is gonna hurt as well as some of Ben's nagging injuries. Low scoring for sure. Any thoughts

Mendenhall is going to fill in just fine, I doubt he makes a huge impact against a stout baltimore D. I do see a low scoring game, both QBs are in for a long day.

Agreed with that..you aren't really running with Parker or Mendenhall ...you are moving the ball through the air...the key is pass pro protection....

I'm on Stillers...GL with what you choose.

Thanks guys, appreciate the input. I'm gonna go with the Steelers tonight, I dont think their offense is as bad as the looked against the Eagles. This is a tough rebound spot, but what better place to come against a divisional foe on top of your division. The Ravens D has been great and their statistics indicate a dominate defense. But they have only played 2 games and this will be a tough test for a rookie QB on the road, I expect some growing pains for Flacco. I'm gonna make a play on the under also, I'm expecting a lot a defense and a late Steelers score to lock up the ATS victory. All 4 of the MNF games over gone OVER the total also the law of probability should come into effect tonight.

Steelers -6...2.2 to win 2
Under 34.5....1.1 to win 1

GL out there tonight guys, lets come out with some profit:cheers:

Back