Week 4 NFL

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
12-11 (-1.2u)

Time to get in the black , if it wasnt for my idiot 4 unit play on NYJ over pats, id be up a couple units already. It'll get there, long season...

7-2 +3.5u! FINALLY a big week in the NFL. long time coming...

BOTH dogs i played won outright, imagine if i added the ML's??
both were +300 or better......

BUYING OFF PHILLY- no play on sunday night football tongiht!

Jets -1 1.3u
Tenny -3 (-105) 1.1u/Tenny -3 (-110)
0.2u
Bolts -1/ Skins +17.5 Teaser .8u
SD -7 (-115) 2H .8u

TB -1 1.1u
Skins +11 .8u
KC +10 (-120) .8u

Bungals -3 (-120) 1u/Bungals -3 (-120) .2u= 1.2u
Minny/Tenny Under 36.5 1.1u
Leans:

Tampa -1 need packers injury report first.bigby.. secondary is very thin right now and in the 4Q of dallas game it showed the way they were giving up the big play. played very well first 2 1/2 quarters but dallas found a way to get miles austin in man coverage twice for big strikes as GB focused too much on keeping TO at bay. when tampa watches the tapes of that game they could definitely look to exploit it the same way dallas did.
KC+ 10 - if huard will play
Skins +11- 11 points is a big number to be laying in the NFC east when these rivalry games tend to be close... but im still not sold on cambell and this dallas defense looked excellent against GB. can washington break 13 here?

all homer bias aside, as they burned me bad vs NE, i faded my jets last week in SD and won. but zona typically does not play well when traveling out east and i think favre is starting to get more comfortable with this WR core, especially coles.... as we saw in the 4Q of the SD game. definitely something to build on and bring a little confidence/momentum to hopefully carry over into this game.
just not sure if it was the SD prevent defense, or the QB-wr relationships finally developing some sort of a rhythm and feel for one another.... and favre getting more comfortable in the offense. this week we will find the answer!

vikings last in the league in red zone offense.... a one-track run-balanced team going up against a excellent defense that only gives up 89 a game on the ground.

Last edited:
jets thoughts:

i can only hope they will finally begin to run more spread formation sand and just let favre go to work in the gun.
we've been saying this for 2 weeks now, funny the article i read yesterday said "Most of the completions came when the tight ends and receivers were spread wide"
well no shit!!! its time to make some adjustments mangenius!!!!!!

very conservative play-calling so far by schotty and mangenius so hopefully they will see the success the spread formation brought them and hopefully look to go that route against zona.

jets secondary is finally getting healthy with barrett back (pick 6 early in the SD game), and miller will probably be back this week as well.
the best thing that came with these two injuries though, is we found a diamond in the rough with the kid, dwight lowery. he singlehandedly
saved our defense in a couple big 4th down plays in the fins game, and broke up a couple deep throws by rivers making excellent plays on the ball.
the kid has great awareness AND athleticism.

injuries: jenkins back injury- jets are being hush-hush and just saying "we'll deal with it day by day" and that hes getting treatment on it. its mangini's style to keep injuries very quiet, thats what hes always done. hard to find anything definitive ever...
as far as favre you can expect him to play through the pain. this is the norm for him. im not too worried.
miller is expected back as well, or at least will see SOME action.
not too worried here as lowery has played very welll in his absence anyways

keys in this game: for favre to limit his turnovers and not force throws (till warner threw a pick in the wash game zona was +5 in TO's), and defense to not give up the big play to boldin or fitzgerald (which i'm pretty confident they can do especially if miller comes back)

this is a 1-2 new-look team that will continue to get better as the season goes on... and made plenty of miscommunications and wrong reads between favre and his receivers against SD, still looking for them to get on the same page and in some type of rhythm.
i dont have a lot of confidence in them right now, but i DO think they can sneak out a win against zona, a very poor road team.

GL Cap. Hopefully the Jets can hit Warner cus he rattles under pressure. You give him all day, and he'll eat you up. Do the Jets have anybody to get to the qb?

thanks MCG- hopefully you lean to your boys this wknd too.... still think theyre a better team with collins at the helm

cogen- traditionally, yes, they have been a blitzing team just because in past years the secondary was so bad and it was the only way they could try to play D.
plus they use a 3-4 which is normally a big blitzing defense.

they brought a fair amount of pressure against miami because we know thats when pennington is off his game and cant scramble for shit.

against NE and SD (despite getting blown out), they played a lot more conservative as they were afraid of giving up the big play.
they did a good job of shutting it down agianst NE (although it was cassels first official start so NE was not aggressive in play-calling), and for the most part in SD as well. the problem in the SD game was terrible 3rd down defense and favre turnovers for short fields for SD... and special teams as well.

so yes, as they have been more conservative then usual the last couple of games.... i think they will bring a lot of pressure against old man warner this week.

Thanks fellas, bad money managment as i had a little bit too much stock invested in the shit-dick bungals who blew it in the 4th.....

oh yeah, and tenny game was a reminder why i hate playing totals in the NFL under 40. no matter how good they look on paper, thye NEVER WIN!!!

i added a teaser.... and of course as usual SD finds themselves down 5-0 early and hasnt been doing shit. They should wake up though...

Felt i capped the jets game right, definitely. Favre had no problem picking apart the secondary and like was stated, i think you see the jets move to a much more aggressive offensive with spread formations, this is where favre is comfortable, this is where he's effective and at his best.
They just needed some chemistry between QB/WR first....

Jets will continue to improve and IMO this was a big victory today, even against the lowly cardinals, its something to build on and hopefully we can keep going forward from here!

Nice win on the Jets today. Favre had a fucking day dude.

Tell me about Money management. I'm 14-6 today and up a little over 3 units.

Nice side with the Vikings Bastard....just about max bet AZ when i saw that....hahashah

Washington looking good early.

Nice win on the Jets today. Favre had a fucking day dude.

Tell me about Money management. I'm 14-6 today and up a little over 3 units.

Nice side with the Vikings Bastard....just about max bet AZ when i saw that....hahashah

Washington looking good early.

Thanks marlo!
profit is profit, its the fucking NFL man, nowadays im happy to take 2 units, and run. least ur up 3 units:cheers:

almost every week in college foots is profitable then i piss it away in this shit....

San diego is sucking more dick right now then ETG's sister... really need them to have a big day today. Im sure they wont. Red zone drive pushed back by sacks, and they missed the damn FG on top of it....
Theyve been a step away from hitting the HR ball to jackson, and its coming soon.... imo.

thats what the FUCK im talkin about!!!

SD comes back in the 2H as they have all season.... (besides the jets game)... thats a trend ive been following and will continue to this season... which is why i played chargers 2H

7-2 +3.5u.... after a couple of tough breaks this season finally the weekend i needed

felt i had the jets game capped to a T... and hell both dogs i played to cover ended up winning outright @ +300 or better.

THANKS to the skins and bolts which really was the difference today.

good luck on your plays tonight fellas.... i still lean philly/under, but no play. taking it easy tonight

it just feels good to finally win in the fucking niffel

so many stupid assed weeks picking up around .5 stupid units... by some stupid moose or a big play i forced (jets... and pack to an extent)

:popcorn:

taking the night off as well.

I should just chase, but i know better.

Dallas -7 2nd half was the 346th sucker bet of my life.

:moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose::moose:

Dallas -7 2nd half was the 346th sucker bet of my life.

What can ya do... phillips was just straight up outcoached today.

Love the gameplan zorn brought to the table.

It wont be the first time the books will sucker us in with a sucker line... or the second third or fourth......

i like the 1H under in tonights game a lot at 20 but cant force myself to play it... BOL if u end up playin anything. good to hear youre not chasing, youve talkd my dumb ass out of chasing many a times.

Back